Chapter 12: Girl Bodyguard is Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

I wondered, Is this one of those lovey dovey things? Because if it is, I have nothing to do with Harris. He said that he had a girlfriend already.

“I think you’re looking for the wrong person.” I said.

“Why is that the case?”

“Firstly,” I paused, “I don’t know who is Harris. Secondly, I don’t think I have anything that you want. And thirdly, what is with this dark place? I can barely see anything.”

He chuckled, “You’re pretty cute, for a girl bodyguard.”

“Could you stop going on about that?” I called out, “It’s really annoying.”

He smiled, “If you say it’s annoying,” He paused, “I shall continue.”

He came closer to me, lowering himself down and looked into my eyes.

***

Scanning the area, the building was an old car park that had collapsed. Dust and sand, reached over the grass area, with other old stones and pathways, the place was abandoned for years. Harris pulled out the device and got off his motorbike. Dean on the other hand, placed his rusty bike down and glanced up.

“She’s in here?” Dean started.

Harris nodded, “I guess so.” He began to take a few steps.

Dean glanced over to Harris, “Why would she be in a place like this?”

Harris stopped and studied the abandoned area again. By the side of one of the concrete walls, he saw that symbol. Round in a circle with two arrows pointing both ways as a ‘X’ was made. The symbol was drawn with black spray paint. Harris turned back to Dean, “She didn’t come here,” He paused, “She was kidnapped by Firer.”

Dean sighed, “Firer?” He walked over to the wall and leaned against, “Not them again.”

Harris glanced back, “You know them?”

Dean nodded, “I was one of them.” He stopped, “Wait, how do you know it’s Firer?”

Harris pointed back at the symbol by the wall. Dean walked over to the symbol and studied it. “Though, you still have to have some connection with them, to recognise their symbol.”

Harris sighed, “The leader of Firer,” he stopped, “is my younger brother.”

Dean’s eyes widened, “You mean Josh is your brother?”

He shook his head, “No. Josh was just a pawn leader.” He glanced back at the symbol, “Henry is the real leader.”

***

I glared at this leader person and glanced back at the group, It’s so dark I still can’t see anyone’s face.

“How do you feel?” He whispered to my ear, “I’ve always been watching you.”

My eyes widened, He’s a stalker, definitely.

“I just want to see and know you better.” His soft voice whispered into my ears, “I hope you don’t mind.” He started touching my hair.

I kept quiet, Man! This is so annoying! I better reach for that piece of glass. I kept still, wriggling my fingers behind me. I was sure that there was a something sharp, like some kind of shattered glass bottle.   

He came closer to me, feeling his hand touching my chin, “I want you to know me better as well.”

I wriggled my fingers, and finally got hold of the glass piece. Twisting my fingers again, holding tight on the glass, I rubbed it against the rope that, was tying my hands.

“I think you would look hotter with your hair down, perhaps?” He flipped my hat off.

He is so getting on my nerves. I kept still again, rubbing the glass continuously. When I’m free, you’re so dead!

He came closer, feeling his breath on my skin, “I wonder how Harris reacts, if I hurt you?”

“What can you do to me?” I asked, keeping this person busy, elsewhere.

He smiled, “The girl bodyguard, still thinks she’s tough.” He said, glancing back at his group, “What if we teach her a lesson?” He touched my hair again.

I heard the group chuckled, shuffling their feet closer to me.

“It won’t take long.” The leader said, “It’ll only take a moment or two.” He glanced down at my clothes.

Come on, come on, I rubbed the glass piece faster, Why isn’t it cutting the rope?

He glanced down at me again and grinned. Suddenly, I heard voices outside this vast dark chamber and some punching noises. The door creaked opened, as light began to tear into the room. I glanced back at whoever this leader was and saw his appearance. Dark brown hair and strong blue eyes, he looked like someone I knew; but who?

The leader turned back and stood up. That was the moment when I recognised him. Harris’ younger brother; Henry.

“Well, well, well.” He clapped his hands, “Who do we have here?” He walked closer to the door, “Isn’t it my dearest brother, Harris and his little friend, Dean.”

My eyes widened.

***

Sorry, about the long update. My computer crash down and I wasn't able to write or upload. I just hope that this won't happen again. Well, if you like this chapter, remember to support this story!