isa

++ 1 : mundane lunch
breaks and him

               it was another typical lunch break, people lining up, getting bored and disgusted by the same food all over and over again every day. typical mundane task, line up, get food, sit, then eat alone or with a bunch of friends that you either like or just tolerate because you don't have a choice but sit with them. she felt a tap on her shoulder as she was walking towards the lunch table that she was supposed to sit on with her only friend, lonely i know. groaning, she stopped and turned around.

               it was him.

               "would you please stop being mad at me?" he asked her.

               "would you please stop asking me that?"

               "you know what? It's rude to answer someone's question with another question." he replied, irritated.

              "why care? you have a girlfriend anyway." she snapped, turning away from him and walked towards her lunch table.

               he never knew the reason why she'd always snap the sentence 'you have a girlfriend anyway' every time they had a conversation. he was beginning to think that she was jealous. why would she be jealous when she hates me so much? he thought but little did he know that his little conspiracy was the complete and utter truth.

               "are you jealous, huh?" he asked.

               "me? jealous? keep dreaming." placing her food tray on the table, "boy, how low could your conspiracies be?" she added with a sadistic laugh.

               "just tell me the reason why you hate me and why you keep bringing up my girlfriend."

               "not everything has a reason."

              he was full of it. he was tired of the hatred she's pulling on him without him knowing the true reason behind it. he pushed her against the wall, trapping her between his large masculine arms.

               "what the fuck are you doing?" she gulped, pushing him away but her strength was nothing compared to his, he didn't even budged. everyone was looking at them, staring like one of them grew another head, everyone knew that he has a girlfriend and the girlfriend wasn't her.

               "i'm going to kiss you if you won't tell me."

               "then kiss me." she whispered. "kiss me in front of all people for them to tell your little girlfriend that you cheated on her with the one who hates you the most." she said with gritted teeth. he didn't reply, he just stared at her, noticing every detail of her precious face.

               she, on the other hand, did the same. staring at his godlike features, she couldn't help buy notice how green his eyes are, it reminded her about the evergreen forest just like his eyes which she can totally get herself lost into. it was almost like a minute of two of just staring at each other, until finally, she decided to break the ice.

               "have you forgotten about your girlfriend already? What a shame."

               "yeah you're right, i have a girlfriend anyway." he said, turning and walking away from her, exiting the cafeteria.

               she doesn't know how bad I wanted to kiss her. he thought until he wasn't visible enough for her to see.