Prom

Time skip to like a week later when it's the day of prom

Luz's pov:

Today is prom. I am going to prom with Amity. I am going to be honest. I have a crush on her now. I love her so much. I don't think she likes me back though. I am thinking of telling her how I feel tonight but I don't know if I will. I am scared to do that.

"Hey Luz are you excited to go to prom with your girlfriend tonight."

King came into my room. 

"She's not my-."

"I know but I can tell you like her."

"Okay yeah I do."

"I knew it." King said while walking out of my room.

Since tonight is prom they closed school so I don't have school today. Edas chaperoning for prom tonight. So Eda will be there. She knows about my crush on Amity I think. I think I make it obvious. I talk about amity all the time. 

I am so bored right now. Maybe I should call Amity. I get my phone and call Amity. I wait for her to answer. She then answers my call after a few seconds. She always answers me fast.

"Hi Amity!"

"Hi Luz."

"Are you excited for prom tonight?"

"Yep. I can't wait."

"Same. My mom has been talking about it all week. I just hope she doesn't embarrass me like she did on our fifth grade trip."

"Oh yeah I remember that."

"My mom could be really embarassing sometimes."

"Yeah but she is embarrassing in a nice way though."

"Yeah that's true."

"I have to go Luz my mom wants me to get ready now."

"Ok I should probably go two and get ready. Bye Amity I'll see you in a few hours."

"Bye Luz I'll see you soon."

We get off the phone. So I just get my outfit ready. 

"Hey Luzzzzzzzzz." King came into my room again.

"King what are you doing in here again."

"Oh nothing. So when are you going to ask Amity out?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Just tell me"

"I'm planning on asking her out tonight but I am not sure. I don't think she likes me back."

"You might think that. But Amity was the one who asked you to prom right?"

"Yeah."

"Then maybe she does like you."

"We are going to prom as friends."

"You know what I'm just getting out of here. Talking about love and junk is getting me sick."

King just gets out of my room. Once he gets out of my room I just start to get ready.

Amity's pov:

Prom is today. I am getting ready to go right now. I just got off the phone with Luz. I plan on telling Luz how I feel. But I don't think it is going to happen. Luckily my mom never chaperone's prom because of her having work. My mom is at work right now and my dad is in the basement like he is all the time.