The Sleepover

Luz's Pov: 

Today is friday. I just got back from school. I am having a sleepover with Willow, Gus and Amity. It's going to be my first sleepover with them. I have had a bunch of sleepovers with Amity in the past but it's been a while since she came to sleepover.

I get a call from Gus so I answer.

"Hi Gus!"

"Hi Luz. I just wanted to tell you that I won't be able to sleepover tonight because I am not feeling so good and I don't want to get anyone sick."

"Oh okay I hope you feel better!"

I am off the phone with him. So it looks like it's only going to be Me, Amity and Willow tonight.

Amity and Willow should be here soon since it is almost 5:00.  I now get a call from Willow. So I answer right away.

"Hi Willow!"

"Hi Luz. The reason I called is because I am not feeling to good and I don't thing I can go to your house tonight I don't want to get anyone sick."

"Oh that's ok Gus actually canceled just now also. I hope you feel better soon!"

"Thanks Luz. I'll maybe see you on Monday I have to go now Bye!"

"Bye Willow!"

Willow ended the call. I guess this means that it will only be Me and Amity tonight if amity doesn't cancel.

Willow pov:

I just got off the phone with Luz. It's time to call Gus and make sure he told Luz that he wouldn't be able to go to the sleepover.

I call Gus and he answers.

"Gus did you already call Luz?"

"Yeah did you?" Gus answers

"Yep. What did you tell her?"

"That I am sick."

"I told her the same thing. I hope Luz doesn't find out about us lying."

"Wait we aren't going to tell her and Amity?"

"We are when they tell each other there true feelings."

"Willow do you really think this is going to work."

"Yeah I think so. I mean Emira and Edric did tell me earlier that they told Eda and King to make sure that the plan works so Eda and King knows what's going on."

"Ok then it might actually work."

Amitys pov: 

Tonight I am sleeping over Luz's house. With Willow and Gus too. Em and Ed have been telling me to tell Luz how I feel. But I am really scared I might do it but I don't think Luz feels the same. I am walking to Luz's house right now.

I arrive to Luz's house. I knock and Eda opens the door.

"Oh hey Amity Luz is upstairs in her room." Eda said.

I went to her room. She was reading Azura Book 3. Once she sees me she quickly puts her book away. 

"AMITY YOUR HERE WE HAVE NOT HAD A SLEEPOVER IN SUCH A LONG TIME-"

Luz said while giving me a hug. Luz was always like this when we had sleepovers.

"Luz calm down." I said while laughing.

"Sorry I just get really excited."

"Yeah I remember that. Anyways where is Willow and Gus?"

"They couldn't make it they both said they were not feeling good."