After years

Amitys pov: 

It's almost time for school so I started to walk there and I was running late. I usually walk to school with my siblings so we had to run today. Of course Ed was saying whoever gets to school last has to do the winners chores. Edric lost as usual. So he has to do me and my sister Emira's chores. Ed and Em went to their lockers while I went to mine since mine is far away from theirs. My locker is right across from Luz's locker and Luz was right by her locker. Boscha was being such a bitch to her. So was Stella and Brianna. So I went right up to them. 

"Boscha."

"Oh hey Amity."

"Stop being so rude to Luz. I am not just talking to you Boscha I am also talking to you too Stella and Brianna."

"What the heck Amity you are literally on our side." Stella said.

"Not anymore. I used to be like you but not anymore. I am done being friends with you. You treat me like garbage." I don't care if i have no friends.

"Garbage? Girl no that is not true. After all we done for you. You just made a big mistake. We are all you have. You don't know what you just lost."

"Shut up. That is bull shit. I'd rather have no friends than be friends with you.You never include me in things. I see on your instagram page idiot if you do not realize I am following you. I mean not anymore. You three all just lost a follower. Just stay away. I have all of your parents numbers I can easily call them right now."  They listened to me. They ran away. I hope I scared the shit out of them. After years I finally stopped being friends with them. Which felt nice.

"Amity that was amazing." Luz hugged me while saying that. I hugged back. After a few seconds we both broke the hug at the same time. 

It was time for class so I went to class. When I was at class I sat in the back by myself. I don't even want to sit with Boscha anymore. I mean we are not friends anymore. Luz then came up to my seat. "Do you want to sit with me and Willow?" I said yes. Right away she took my hand and brought me to where her and Willow sit. I didn't even think me and Luz would even sit together. 

"Hi Willow....." I used to be friends with Willow like 2 years ago but my parents didn't really like her. So our friendship only lasted for like 5 months. It felt weird talking to her again.

"Hi Amity."

"Willow I am sorry how I treated you these past 2 years. I really am. I have been a jerk but I have changed."

"Oh um it's okay I guess."

Willow is a really shy person sometimes. I remember I used to have to talk for her sometimes. The teacher came into the classroom. So I made sure to focus. I can't get distracted today. 

A couple of classes went by. In every class I sat with Luz and Willow. I am even sitting with them at lunch. Which is right now. Also Gus who is a different age. Even though Luz doesn't fully trust me yet I already feel like we are friends again. We were just talking the whole time at lunch.  It kinda felt weird to be honest. I know they don't trust me which I get why. But if they don't trust me why are they letting me sit with them. Gus was looking at me the whole time at lunch. I know I hurt Willow and Gus in the past. Luz went to the bathroom so I was with Willow and Gus alone.

"Hey Amity what you said to Boscha earlier was cool."

"Yeah I have to admit that was really nice of you."

"Thank you". I replied to Willow and Gus.

"Luz was talking about you earlier before you got here. But it was all nice things. She said you changed."