Jaune: Winter!

Winter: Jaune!

As Jaune heads towards her as Jaune's Titan, JA is by his side.

Jaune: Winter, give me the rundown of the situation.

Winter: We secured the entire of Beacon, but a a battalion of White Fang Elites have made it inside of Beacon. They got no way out of here, the Atlas Loyalist retreated from the area and regrouped back at the City. Ironwood is with the rest of the Arcadian Fleet and securing the entire airspace.

Jaune: What about Alister and Adam?

Winter: Both of them are inside, Ozpin informed me he's at the basement level of Beacon guarding something, best you head there.

Jaune: Right.

Before Jaune went in, Winter stopped him.

Winter: Jaune wait! What about my Sister and her Team?

Jaune: Ren and Nora have that covered. JA you're with me, Winter have the men cover me once I burst through those doors.

Winter nods as the she ordred the men to get ready as Jaune had JA kick down the doors of Beacon as they enter the Cafeteria and came into a sight they didn't expected.

Bodies of White Fang all dead on the ground, they even saw bodies of the Students. Jaune si Specter their was a fight here or that Teams RWBY and Pyrrha ambushed them when they we're all gathered here.

Jaune and Winter had the men rush in and secure the area, they continue their way towards the end of the Cafeteria and found more and more dead bodies from White Fang to Atlas Loyalist, Jaune sighs in relief that none of his forces were killed. He looks us and sees that the entire roof is destoryed and he can see the night sky, his thoughts we're interrupted when Winter called out for him.

Winter: Jaune, look over there!

As Jaune looks towards the dead bodies and sees someone he didn't expect to be lying on the floor bleeding, it was Adam Taurus.

Jaune: What the hell?! How is he here, did Alister betray him?

As Jaune went to check on him as he used his helmet to scan his vitals.

Jaune: His vitals are stable but if we don't treat him now, he's going to die.

Winter: What are you doing Jaune?

Jaune: Keeping him alive, he's the only one that knows those White Fang Elites plan. I highly doubt the ones we captured will talk, heard from the guys that they killed themselves rather than get captured by us, so this is our only shot for finding information about them.

JA: He is right. With Atlas declaring war and the White Fang running a mock, information is vital now. Jaune, I have called for medic Team to assist you in stabilizing the White Fang Vale branch leader, Adam Taurus.

Jaune: Good, and have the ships scan the area for Alister. I don't want him escaping our grasp.

JA: Understood.

As Jaune began stabilizing Adam with the Medic kit he has on hand, he suddenly wakes up and grabs Jaune's arm.

Jaune: Hey take it easy! We're here to help you!

Adam: Alister.....is...not here.....

Jaune: What do you mean he's not here?!

Adam: Look.....up...

As Jaune looks up towards the collapsed roof and sees Alister mounting on a Wyvern Grimm. Jaune had everyone on guard, incase Alister would try to attack them as he gestures to JA about a plan as the Titan nods.

Jaune Titanfall (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें