Shiz

3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! HOLY MOLY!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!IM ON A ROLE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in thinking it was abandoned.

I was never so wrong in my life.

I walked in to see the mine full of energon... and Decepticons. They all turned to look at me. We all had an intense stare down until Megatron appeared.He looked at me and started shooting.

I jumped over them and landed on my peds. I looked to Katniss and yelled," Run!!" She looked unsure but ran.

I focused back to the task a hand. I turned around to look at Megatron to see Screamer was at his side.

I took my sword moon-blade out and got into a battle stance. He took his dark star saber, let out a battle cry and charged.

He swung at me and I deflected it. Screamer shot a missile at me and I sliced it in half. I roundhouse kicked Megatron in the head and it stunned him.

I took my chance and slashed my sword at him. He deflected it right in time. Vehicons started to shot at me. Fast too.I knew I was out numbered badly.

"Ratchet I need backup," I said into the com.

"Alright their on their way," he replied.

I just barely managed to dodge a shot that could have been fatal. I put moon-blade away and took my cannon out. I shot at the Vehicons.

A ground bridge opened and Optimus, Katniss, Arcee, Foxer, and Bulkhead walked out. The looked behind me in horror.

"Megatron is behind me isn't he?" I asked.

They nodded. I felt a cannon at my back. Right behind my spark chamber. The cannon charged up and shot.

Every thing went white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys here is another chapter I'm at a party right now while writing this. I now have some questions.

1. What do you think is going to happen?

2. Do you think Lunar is going to die?

3. Did this turn out how you thought?

That's all of the questions for this chapter!!

SEE YOU LATER!!!!!

~YourLittleWriter