Snow cones

The video was just my inspiration for this chapter nothing else. Plus it's funny! There is also a very very important author's note at the end. Hope you enjoy!!
"----" is words out loud
'_____' thoughts or Elita
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:

"Optimus in my note I said something about my true sparkmate, and my true sparkmate is you," I said.

Back to reality:

He stood there motion less. ' Telling him was a big mistake, ' I thought.

' If you think that walk away' Elita said.

I started to walk away, but something touched my shoulder. I jumped so high I think I could have jumped to the moon.

I turned around to see Optimus. I let out a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding in. He looked at me apologetically. At that moment he pulled me into a hug.

I stood there shocked. I didn't know what to do. Its like at that moment a dam broke up in my helm. My knees gave out below me.

I was crying. More like whaling. I was sure that the other bots plus the kids could hear me. I was louder than a dying cat, and dying cats are loud.

Optimus scooped me up bridal style and carried me to his quarters. He set me down on his berth and laid down next to me, and before I had fallen asleep.

Then I remembered something.

'I FORGET TO GET THE KIDS THEIR SNOW CONES!!!!!!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys if you are enjoying this story vote for your favorite chapters! If something is wrong please do comment and tell me. Even if it's just a spelling error. I love to hear and or read your guy's feedback! Also please do share this with your friends! And if you super love my story think about following me! Thank you for all the support on this story it makes me happy you all enjoy this story!

SEE YOU LATER!!!!

~ YourLittleWriter