chapter 1

Chapter1- New School

Her POV

I've finally arrived at Vernon. Vernon is my hometown but I studied in different schools, the latest school i've been in is Myrrah Academy in Colim but unfortunately i got expelled again....

Our magical world fantasion is quite similar with the human world or so they called mortal world. Vernon and Colim can be called countries. My mom sent me to Myrrah after getting expelled from Earl Academy in Krotus my 10th school and unluckily I got expelled from Myrrah too, my 11th school.

I always got expelled so I couldn't finish my 4 years of high school peacefully, I am now in my 3rd year. I got expelled cause they fcking pulled my hair, they could do anything to me I wouldn't mind but touching my hair is another level. when that girl did that, she said hello to the stainless tray and she also met my fist that caused her a broken nose and a swollen cheek.

I've reached the quora or so they call mall, I went inside and I saw all their eyes on me and I don't even know why! maybe because of my hair and eyes? I have fuchsia eyes and a kind of hazelnut cream red colored hair. I didn't mind all those murmurs I could hear and just continued walking until I've reached the fast food chains. some things or places here have the same name as the things/places on the mortal. like makeup, grocery, cars & buses, dresses, shoes and many more, there are some things/places that we changed the name like the word mall we made it into quora.

I ordered first before finding a table, when I found one I went to the cashier, I asked her how much I needed to pay yet it looked like she didn't understand me. oh right! they don't use Englesian (english) here in Vernon that much so I repeated my question in taglesa (tagalog) cause they use it here more often. when I was in Colim they used Englesian more than taglesa so I got used to it.

I went to my table and sat down...

after I finished eating, I went to the supplies store for school stuff... I finished buying and went home to sleep and get some rest...

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up, took a bath, ate my breakfast and went to Valdemore Academy. The academy my aunt Janine owns... my mother transferred me there cause she couldn't find another school for me...

I entered the humongous school gates of Valdemore Academy and saw the wide parking lot that's full of cars, of course... unless they want to put bookshelves in parking lots... which I don't even give a damn...

I looked around and saw huge and tall buildings... I don't know where my class is because I only got by uniform delivered I didn't go here yesterday, so I asked a student where the headmaster's office is. I followed the way he told me and after minutes of walking I found it. I entered without knocking and saw my aunt talking to a boy. I didn't look at boy and paid my attention on aunt Janine "could I get my schedule, classroom name and dorm number" I emotionlessly said to aunt. she nodded and took a paper out of her drawer, when I was about to reach it she gave it to the boy beside me. she then looked at me "Maxi he is Zerono Threedos Caryn Salvia, Uno for short and he will tour you in the academy, Uno she is Venice Alicianna Jacel Maxine Kyla Hunzo Maxrill or you can call her Maxine Kyla Hunzo Maxrill, Maxi for short. you can both go now" the boy nodded then bowed, while me I just walked out without asking permission.

I looked at my I.D. card ' Venice Alicianna Maxine Kyla Hunzo Maxrill' such an angelic name compared to the real one, yeah your right that name is not my real one. it's actually my mothers command, my twin brother also goes here but in also a different name of course.

the tour with the boy didn't start yet but I feel something different....

-----------------------------------

A/N: short UD mina tayo para exciting next chapters

lovelotes mories :*

- EnzyZy_Kim