Part 1. Marble Manor

I shivered. The colossal marble structure towered before my fragile body. The rain travelled through my hair and rolled down my dress/suit. I quivered at the sight of the tall, rock hard marble. I was in awe by the size.
I stepped forward onto the rotten stone stairs and greeted myself with the giant wooden doors. The walls spoke truths to me through antique carvings. I stepped in and looked around, surrounded by familiar myth faces such as Immanual, Billium, Unknown and more. Last summer, Immanual and I had quite the fling. He'd hold me with his eczema ridden arms and leprosy infected fingers and I fell in love with the rough, dry texture. Sometimes I miss the feeling of his sandpaper-like hands around my waist and the friction burn i'd get from his kisses. The friction wasn't the only thing it'd burn. Unfortunately, our end was inevitable and abrupt. I simply just couldn't get behind the idea of dating a man who collects children like Pokemon cards in his basement.
I continued forward into the grand museum of a house, looking for some guidance. Fortunately, one member of the Clark family, known formally as Adam, introduced himself to me and offered me a drink. Obviously, I accepted out of pity and gratitude. A mix. We exchanged friendly smiles and he attempted to speak to me through his gritted, cheese-like teeth. I nodded along to his words before a tall, handsome, spikey-looking silhouette glided past. My eyes immediately averted from Adam to this mysterious figure. Who was he? I was suddenly tranced by his muscular form. I heard a familiar sounding New York accent from further in the manor. I excused myself from Adam's pathetic attempts of conversation and followed this peculiar scent of musk and stolen whisky. It led me to a man with a black eyepatch and croaky laugh.  I stared for a while, mesmerised by his brittle and bleached hair. He looked over his shoulder, locking his singular ivory eye with mine.
I examined his chiselled jawline with sparkles in my eyes from the black chandeliers which hung by chains from the delicately painted ceilings.
"Whatcha lookin' at, doll?"
Rob uttered with a smirk forming as he looked over at me. I attempted to speak but no words came out except broken stammers. I ran away, embarrassed, camouflaging into the crowds behind me.