Euphoria

"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life."

"There is no passion to be found playing small--in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

The temperature was rising and the room was hot, both men sweating from the sight of one another. 

"Yeah, Takemitchy, you wanna do this?" Mikey asked, hand still harsh in the other's hair. His tone was husky, voice thick with tension at the thought of this encounter turning sexual.

Takemichi's watery eyes opened again, his face flush and tone pleading, "I want anything from you, Mikey."

The confession was enough for Mikey and he relaxed his hold in the other's hair, "You're such a good boy~" Mikey purred and watched more tears fall from Takemichi's eyes, "Yeah," He cooed, "This is the Takemitchy I've been waiting for. My Takemitchy~"

He grasped the waistband of his loose capri pants, pulled down enough to free his erection and the closeness of Takemichi's face was enough to make it bounce involuntarily. Takemichi hadn't ever personally had a sexual encounter, but his body responded like he'd done this a thousand times. His mouth was quick to latch onto the cock like a pro.

Mikey gasped at the wet tightness he was engulfed in. Takemichi's tongue sliding over his head had him sitting straighter in his chair, head thrown back in his seat, "Yeah, baby," He whispered, breathing increasing in pace as his obsession turned lover took him deeper.

Takemichi hummed at the sight of Mikey starting to unravel as his tongue and lips worked his cock and this was what he had wanted since he first saw Mikey in Manila, in the fourteenth time leap. He wanted this closeness and trust with Mikey. He'd been in love and had immediately lost him and it made him frantic to stop it.

Takemichi would do anything for Mikey and that was no lie.

"Why are you so good at this, Takemitchy?" Mikey gasped again, eyes screwed shut as he felt the familiar sensation of an incoming orgasm. Takemichi simply increased his pace in leu of an answer and Mikey moaned softly.

Takemichi's own jeans felt so uncomfortable, his cock straining against the denim. He wanted to relieve the pressure, but didn't dare stop sucking Mikey off. His hands rose to grip at Mikey's hips, the skin beneath more muscular than his own, and that was expected of Mikey.

"Ah~" Mikey moaned breathlessly again, "I'm gunna cum, Mitchy."

Those were magic words, making Takemichi hollow out his cheeks and suck on the other's head harshly. Mikey wasn't small so he nearly gagged as he took all of Mikey in his mouth, the length entering his throat as his nose touched skin.

And Mikey was nearly gone, he gripped Takemichi's hair in painful fists as he thrust into his throat. Takemichi's eyes closed tight, tears leaking down his cheeks as he sat still to not choke as Mikey did what he wanted.

It was erotic and Takemichi came in his pants at the feeling of being face fucked by a moaning Mikey.