Chapter Three

Hi Everyone! I tried to dabble in a bit of drawing. I admit, I'm not the best, especially when drawing people. Give me a setting or an object to draw, I can do that! But drawing people is a lot harder for me.😅 I just wanted to capture one of the scenes in this chapter!

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes.

Enjoy!❤️
____________________________________

Enjoy!❤️____________________________________

3rd Pov

"The captain and Ban are finally back in the present world. There's nothing else we can ask for." Said Escanor, who then looked to everyone with a smile appearing on his face. "What's with the long faces? What am I missing here?"

"Listen. We're happy that the captain and Ban have returned. However, the biggest problem still hasn't been resolved." Said King.

"Oh..." said Escanor.

"Yes. They're right about that." Said Merlin. "The time limit on Elizabeth's curse is up in one day. And, unfortunately, we've lost the only way to stop it. The Captain tried absorbing the Commandments to stop the curse once and for all, but in the end he had to defeat the Demon King."

"With things as they are, Elizabeth will die." Cried Diane.

"It's all right. The two of us have already made a decision about that. What matters most is that we've got the old Meliodas back. Just has he was before.  If he'd ended up becoming the Demon King, we'd never have been able to see each other again. Whereas, if I die, I'll simply be reincarnated." Said Elizabeth.

"Sissy, I know that was your wish from the start, but are you really all right with that?" Asked Merlin.

"I won't let you give up like this Elizabeth." Said Graciela, who had woken up. "Set me down Mael."

"Graciela, you're hurt." Said Mael.

"Please."

Mael sighed as he set Graciela down. When she stood up she almost fell, but luckily Mael was there to catch her.

"Thank you..." said Graciela. She then stood up and walked towards her sister.

"Ellie, there has to be another way to break this curse. We finally reunited after 3,000 years. You can't just be gone over night. I can't lose you again." Graciela said as she started to tear up. Elizabeth hugged her little sister to console her worries.

"Ella, I won't be gone forever. I'll be reincarnated again. And though I won't remember my past life. I know you'll be there for me."  Elizabeth said as she combed her sisters hair with her hand to console her.