I Got It

I'm soooo sorry for not posting for too long, I was tooo busy to write anything, it was the exam phase and I had to write an exam in every single subject, even sports and art 😭 and I failed my physics exam..... 🙂 But I'm trying to be better in the lessons and in the next tests so I get a good mark on the Testimony. Which me luck(^o^)

After a good moment of thinking Katsuki
got an idea, he isn't alone here! He can escape here and all these kids could help him and in the same time he will save Izumi!
Katsuki turned around and stared at the kids and begann to laugh

Mitzuha's POV: umm uhhh I guess this boy got crazy, he couldn't handle all of that! He was for sure a spoiled child. Poor kid, how can I help? Look at him, he is laughing in this kind of situation......

Katsuki: heyy Extras, what kind of quirk's do you all have? He asked with a big evil Smirk on his face.
You "points at Mitzuha" you will start, so tell me what's your quirk and what does it do?

Mitzuha: umm my quirk is Ice control, I can create ice from my Hands and I can Form it and all, but it doesn't stay for long only 10 min and then it will melt, umm I dont have a good control over it, because I don't use it alot, we aren't allowed to after all "mumbles the last part"
Ehm anyways thats all "rubs the back of her neck"

Katsuki: okay interesting, you help Alot so next, you Haru kid it's your turn "points at Haruto"

Haru: don't call me that! You are not much older than me humpf "crosses his arms" anyways my quirk is called hellflame, I can generate large fire from my hands and also it can cover my body, and changing the temperature of the fever is also possible.

Katsuki: interesting kid! That is actually perfect for my plan, and by the way how old are you Huh?

Haru: I'm 3 years old you cry baby! And you?

Katsuki: shut the f*ck up Kid, I'm 4 I'm, older than you!! And I'm not a f*cking cry baby!

Mitzuha: okay enough you two, umm Mira you go next, tell him about your quirk.

Mira: okay Mitzuha-San, also my quirk is mind controlling, I just have to look in the eyes and then I can control them.

..... : hey hey, I want to go next! My quirk is Electrification! I can generate electricity and manipulate it! It's cool, isn't it???

..... : by the way I'm Denki Kaminari, nice to meet you

Katsuki: yeah yeah dunce face, nice to meet you too, so who is next?
( lmao not me thinking of this song 'Go go go Who's Next?' 😂)

.....:Meee!! The name is Mina Ashido, my Quirk is called Acid and it allows me to produce a corrosive liquid from my body which can melt things and I can like control it. (proud Mina)

Katsuki: huh like why in the world didn't you all escape when you have someone that can melt things, like you can easly melt down this door and escape.

Mina: we tried but we got caught because there are hiddencameras in this room.

Katsuki: ughh right I have to find these too..

Meanwhile with Izumi

Izumi is now sitting on the chair cnconscious. Overhaul Injected her with the liquid in her arm. It hurted and it was too much for Izumi to handle so after a while she passed out.
Overhaul gave her a liquid which destroyes the organs slowly, he wanted to see how it will be when she uses her quirk on herself to recover, but the thing he didn't know was that Izumi had no control over her quirk and when she will use it she wouldn't be able to stop it easily.

After about 30 min Izumi woke up with a sharp pain in her arm, looked around and the the door opend. She looked to see Overhaul standing there with a huge smirk on his face, she looked at him mad.
He looked at her and told her to use her quirk now, and he showed her what will happen with her body of she didn't.
She had no other choice She must use it there is no other way, when she tried she felt the world around her moving she tried to Focus but it didn't help and her quirk had no stop......

Okay you guys that's all for this chapter, I think it's definitely longer that the last one, but I really don't have any motivation to continue this, but I will try my best and write a little bit when I have free time :-) I hope you guys had nice Christmas and I wish you guys a happy New Year

825 words