~Help~

Izumi and Katsuki were sleeping together, but suddenly the door opened and all the kids gasped.
Izumi woke up and looked at the door to see Over haul standing there.
She tried to woke up Katsuki, and when he woked up he looked at Over haul too.

Katsuki: OI YOU OLD MAN, WHY DID YOU BRING ME AND IZUMI HERE HUH? AND WHY ARE ALL THESE KIDS HERE TOO? DID YOU STOLE THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS TOO?

Every single kid in the room gasped, they new that because of what Katsuki said he will get a hard punishment from the "Master"

Izumi: Kacchan calm down, please.....

Katsuki: NO IZUMI, I WANNA KNOW WHY...

Izumi: I will tell you everything, but please calm down now 'whispers'

Katsuki: huh?..... you know something?

Over haul: OK ENOUGH WITH THESE RIDICULOUS CONVERSATIONS, I'M HERE TO TAKE ONE WITH ME, BUT AS IT LOOKS I DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE BECAUSE ONE OF YOU WANTS TO COME WITH ME SO MUCH AND THAT'S WHY HE TALKED TO ME WITH THIS TONE, RIGHT KID? 'looks at Katsuki'

Izumi: NO,.....'stands in front of Katsuki' I mean we are sorry Master 'bows' that will never happen again, I promise, but please don't take him, take me instead.

Over haul: ohhh, what a strong girl, ok you're coming with me 'smirks'

Mitzuha: Izumi, what are you doing, you don't know what he will do with you 'whispers'

Over haul: SHUT UP BRAT

Mitzuha: yes Sir

Izumi: don't worry Mitzuha, I'm going to be fine 'smiles'

Katsuki: no Izumi let me go with him.....

Over haul: UGHHH I HATE KIDS, COME BRAT 'drags Izumi out of the room'

Katsuki: Noooo, Izumi......

Katsuki begann to run after Izumi but the kids hold him back and then Over haul locked the door.
Katsuki begann to scream while making explosion so the kids would let him go, after the kids let him go, he went to the door and tried to open it, but it didn't work, Katsuki gave up and sat on the floor crying and talking g to himself.

Katsuki: why 'sniff'..... Why is this happening to us?
I was just going to search for Izumi....... 'sniff'
What will this man do to her? It's my fault, I shouldn't have to scream.... 'sniff'
What will the old hag do, if she found out that I'm missing, or Auntie Inko, she was crying so much, i found Izumi but how will I bring her back home?

A boy came to Katsuki and sat down near him.

....... : don't cry, nothing will change if you cry

Katsuki: WHO the f*ck are you?

....... : Haruto, Nakamura Haruto, but just call me Haru

Katsuki: what is this place? And why are you all here?

Haru: ummm, this place is for experiments, the man who was here is Over haul, he kidnapped kids to experiment on them, he kidnapped kids with strong quirks, like you and Izumi-san.

Katsuki: 'gasp' and how did he know that all of these kids have strong quirks?

Haru: hmmm, he works with doctors, especially quirk doctors.

Katsuki: and what will he do to Izumi?

Haru: I can't tell you exactly because Izumi-san has different quirk, but one thing I can tell you exactly, it is painful or rather very painful

Katsuki: WHAT, I HAVE TO GO AND FIND IZUMI

Mean while whith Izumi

Over haul dragged Izumi to the white room, there were alot of stuff like neddles and some tubes with colored liquid.
It lookes like chemicals, that's what Izumi thought.

"soo kid sit down so we can begin" Over haul said while looking at Izumi with a creepy face.

Izumi's POV: God please help me 'scared'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for this part, I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment 😉
Have a good day/ night you all, byeee❤️
.
.
.
.
.
That's how Haru looks like by the way TvT he looks cute right?

647 words