Where am I??

Izumi woked up in a white room, the room is small, there's a lap and a lot of needles on the table.
Izumi begann to panic, she tried to get up but she was tied on the chair.

🥦Izumi's POV: where I am I?
Where is mommy, I need to go home...... 'Sniff'
Out of POV.

Izumi: H-hello, is some one here? 'sniff', please c-can someone h-help me, please PLEASE 'crys'.....

Over haul: shut up brat

Izumi: who are you

Over haul: ohh from now on I'm your Master 'evil glance'

Izumi: what do you mean by ''Master'', I don't belong to you, you old man..., now let me go

Over haul: ohh you are so annoying you brat, now shut up, I'm you Master now.
You have to do everything I tell you understand?
You are one of the specialist kid here, the villain's would be very happy to have some one like you in this team 'Smirk'

Izumi: what do you mean by 'I'm the specialist one here' there is no one in the room are you crazy?
And I wanna be a hero, I won't be a villain

Over haul: no I'm not crazy, you will see all your new Friends In a few seconds 'evil laugh'

🥦Izumi's POV: this weird man is crazy, I have to get out here.
Ohhh I can use my Quirk...
Izumi tried to use her quirk, but it didn't work because there was some thing in the room that blocked all the quirks.
Ugghhh what should I do, I wanna go home...
Out of POV.

Over haul grabbed Izumi and dragged her out of the weird room, they walked to another room, the way was all dirty and Creepy, the Lamps were broken and the ones that were not broken Blinked.
Izumi was scared, she didn't know what she should do.
Iver haul brought izuku to a room full with other kids, some of them were older but some where younger than Izumi, Over haul Threw Izumi on the floor and went to the door and locked it.

Mean while with Inko:

Inko was by the Ice truck, she bought the Ice cream for Izumi and made her way back to the park.
When she arrived, she went to the sand box to see Izumi, but she Izumi wasn't there, Inko begann to search in the park, she asked people and shows them a picture of Izumi, but no one gave her a good answer.
Inko know that Izumi is a girl that always hear her mother, and that she would never just run away alone.
Inko was very scared to lose her doughter, Izumi was The only person for Inko.
Inko called the police and told them about everything, the Police said that they will search the place and that they will do everything they can.
The police arrived the park and begann to search the place but they didn't find anything they searched for about 5 hours, they decided to end the searching for today and that they will countine in the morning.

Inko was all done, she was in shock.
She walked to get house while crying, when she arrived she could hear the voice of Izumi all around the house but it wasn't true, the voises weren't real.
Inko couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't even stay at her house, while Izumi is not here.
So she dicided to go to her best friend who lives in the same street....
.
.
.
.
What would happen to izumi, what will Inko do and who is her best friend?
You will find out in the next part....
Byeee,love you all😘
.
.
.
.
.
618 words