The beast from bellow

ابدأ من البداية

Dimitri: For your information dude, you dared me to kiss her on the cheek.

Andruw: Say all you want, deep down you love her.

Dimitri: Say that again and you'll be wearing a tuba on your head as a hat

Daphne: Not to interrupt but who's Asuka?

Piper: She's a friend of ours from Japan, her grandfather is a friend of our grandfather.

Grayson: When we were younger, Noah took us there to meet Asuka for a play date.

Daphne: Oh, you all must have had a good play date.

Rowan: We did.

Everette: You should try her granddad's futomaki rolls, they're amazing.

Daphne: I'll give it some thought.

As they were seen walking they looked to see a green van coming as they saw it.

Dimitri: Are those your friends?

Ashton: Groovy paint job. (Whispers to Dimitri) Thanks for the lessons on modern slang.

Dimitri: (whispers to Ashton) Anytime.

We later see them in the mystery machine as they were seen driving into town.

Grayson: This must be an interesting place to live with all the mysteries and all.

Fred: It is, and it also helps for my traps.

Scooby: Here we go again.

Ashton: I take it he's a bit obsessed?

Velma: You have no idea.

Dimitri: I see, can't he just think of something else other than traps?

Andruw: Like you thinking about Asuka?

Dimitri: Dude! How many times do I have to tell you to stop saying that?

Velma: (looks at Daphne) Mind filling us in on this?

Daphne: It's basically about a friend of theirs in japan.

Andruw: And our brother has the L word for her.

Scooby: Lucky?

Andruw: Nope, it's four letters, starts with L and ends with E.

Scooby: Hmmmm, lice?

Andruw: No, when it comes with Asuka, Dimitri is in love.

Dimitri: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ashton: Totally in denial.

Dimitri: Stop.

Ashton: Not until you admit-

A manhole gets sent flying upwards and Fred slams the brakes sending Daphne into Ashton and their lips met.

Ashton: My apologies.

Dimitri: Smooth Romeo.

Elliotte: What was that all about?

Ashton: We better check it out.

The gang then got out of the van as they looked to see the back open up as they see Dimitri and his siblings come out as they were seen as their hero selves.

Dimitri: Let's take a look.

We then see them enter the sewer as they start to walk through the sewers.

Piper: Guess it's a good thing I don't have on my brand new shoes.

Ashton: Everyone look.

They then looked to see a hold in the wall as they saw a tunnel as they went in it as they looked around.