SCENE-1

Let's begin the story...

It is one of fine morning near the sea shore a car came and stopped at the shore. A man who dressed very royal came out and walked few stepped and got up into a big private ship.

Then, the ship turned towards the sea and heading to the mid of the sea. Up to the eye sight nothing is there but after few miles a big high facility laboratory was visible in the middle of the sea.

It is a huge facility which goes deeper into the sea to analyze the marine life. It has a big undersea laboratory which is under development with high tech gadgets and equipments.

The ship stopped near the facility and a man came out of the ship and went into the facility. The facility is fully transparent when going deeper into the sea..

It has several floors to reach the safer zone from top. That man going down by the elevator suddenly a lady who is working there as a assistant ran into the elevator.

Assistant : Sir... Reports are ready..

Arjit : where is veer??

Assistant : he is there....

Arjit : what???

Assistant pointing her hand into the deeper sea. Arjit looking into the sea where nothing is visible to him.

Suddenly, a big shark that knocked on the facility. Arjit shocked on looking at this. And the sea water is mixing with blood slowly..

Arjit : Veer!!!

Suddenly, a sharp spear that came from the water and injected in the respiratory organ of the shark. And it starts to bleed and lost concious. Then, veer swims to the shark and dragging it into the facility.

Assistant opened the water inlet door where veer can come in with the shark. Veer drags the big shark into the facility soley.

Arjit afraid of big shark. Veer just drags it in and asking the assistant to bring the bandage and medicine.

Arjit : veer!! Why are you doing these things?? If you want to catch anything.. use our submarine...

Veer : no... It is giving me more happiness...

Arjit : how big shark? If anything happened to you whati would say to dad??

Veer : big??😂😂.... It is a baby.. his mother is right away there...

Veer showed him that veer caged fish's mom in a big iron bars in order to bring this small shark for treatment..

He cleans the injury and took out his spear make the shark to breathe normally. Veer gave a medicine to the shark and then he let it to swim again in the sea..

Arjit saw the happened things. Veer casually changed his dress and going into his laboratory. Arjit following him.

Arjit : how long you will be here? Come home veer...

Veer : no bro.. i am very sorry... I won't come to that hell.. i am happy here...

Veer pressed a release button. That released the mother shark. Assistant came again with some documents..

Assistant : Veer sir... The file got approved..

Veer : great.. then send a batch with equipments and nets... I need to find that... It will be living under the deeper sea... Let's catch that..

Arjit : Veer!! What are you talking about??

Veer : Dumbo octopuses... A fluid which is extracted from it's body will cure mom.... I already designed a procedure for extraction....

Arjit : veer... Please.. leave it.. come home...

Veer : bro.. sorry!! I am saying know... I won't come.. Don't waste your time...

Arjit : Veer!!, We can't recover our mom... Please.. she's having only 2 months left.... I met doctor yesterday, he told her this paralyze is incurable... It'll last untill her last breathe..

Veer : bro... I'll bring medicine to her... Trust me.... Please bro... I'll cure her.. i am sure.... Bro...

Arjit : your wish... I'll come after 2 days...

Veer : hmm...

Arjit went from there. Veer just went to his routine. He checked the samples of the fishes and reporting it to the government. So that he got small range of money that he spent in search of the octopus..

The sun rays going into the sea and it is glittering and reflecting. At night, Veer got ready with the batch in the submarine but his body condition didn't let him to travel with them.

Because, going deeper level into the sea affects him and he will bleed in the nose because of pressure of water over the submarine.

His batch left to the middle of the sea to catch the octopus. Veer is directing them by residing in the control room with the help of radar.

At the mid night, moon light is reflecting from the layer of sea. The sea looks very dark and deep in this night.

Inside the water, in the bottom of the sea. Over the sea ground a invisible ball like structure were formed and it is so hard to break.

Suddenly, it glitters and produced a vibration into the sea. Promptly a small bubble like thing is separated From the ball. Immediately, the bubble becomes like a fish and swam up to the sea shore in high speed..

A little later, a submarine reached the deep mid of the sea and waiting there.  That fish swam out of the sea and fell on the stone there immediately it started to suffer.

Promptly, the fish started to grow and becomes a beautiful mermaid. A couple of mermaids followed the mermaid which came earlier.

M 1 : Bani!!! Care full... Please, go from here... Please don't come hereafter...

Bani : But.. I'll come once i found that..

M 2 : no Bani... Promise me.. you shouldn't return here... Please...

Bani : but.. how I find that?

M 1 : use this... We're leaving.. be careful with humans.... And Don't return....

Mermaid throws a fortune teller ball to Bani and went from there. Bani looking at the ball and thinking something. Suddenly the ball fell into the sea.

Bani : oh god..

Bani dives in. Her tail is sharp and beautiful. She is swimming into the sea on catching the Fortune teller ball.

Veer found something in the radar and ordered the batch to throw the net. Bani catched the ball but after her a big octopus is coming to catch her with it's tentacles....

[Please Suggest, shall i continue or not?]

To be continued....
With love your sweetheart... ❤️❤️