06

Charlie's fit:

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Mom do you know where my skates are?!" My younger brother yelled, waking me up in the process.

"MOM!" He yelled once again.

I jumped out of bed and yanked my door open. I then ran downstairs to find my brother re-checking his hockey bag.

"Why are you yelling so loud? It's 8 in the morning!" I yelled at him.

"Because I'm going to be late! and I don't know where mom is." My brother said.

"Mom isn't even here she had work early this morning. Mom told me dad was driving you?" I said a little confused

"WHAT?! Dad told me that mom was going to drive me! And we are supposed to be picking up Dukes." He said stressing out.

"Okay calme toi (calm yourself) let me get ready and while I'm doing so, please make me an iced coffee and call whoever Dukes is and tell him he won't be late and we are still picking him up! Also, your skates are in the garage for some reason." I said out of breath after talking very quickly.

"Thank you so much, Char!" He said

I smiled "No problem lee-lee," I said running up the stairs

"Hey! I thought I told you I didn't like that name!" He said, almost whining.

"You did!" I called back.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

After I did my regular morning routine I decided to put my hair in a white claw clip. I decided to wear a white halter top with mid-rise flare jeans that were unbuttoned on the ankles and my trusty Air Force 1s. Finally to add some spice to my outfit I wore a cute white shoulder bag and gold mini hoops for my earrings.  

Once I was done and I put my phone, my wallet, my keys, a small portable charger, my Airpods and lastly my Dior lip gloss in my bag I was ready to leave. 

My brother was waiting in the doorway and once I came downstairs he opened the door for me and we both left the house.

"Liam please take my phone and type in Duke's address," I said to my brother while handing him my phone.

"No need he lives right there," He said pointing to the Hughes household as he was putting his hockey bag in my dad's truck. "It's Luke Hughes." He said in an obvious tone. My mouth went wide and my mind raced at the mention of Jack and his family living right. across. from. me.

 But I was quick to regain my thoughts and speak up "Okay well you wait here and let me go make sure it's okay with his parents that I'm driving him and everything," I said.

I walked across the street to the Hughes household and I rang the doorbell. Within a couple of seconds, a beautiful woman opened the door.

"Hello! You must be Mrs. Hughes, I'm Charlotte Beaudoin. My brother Liam told me we were supposed to be driving your son, Luke to practice and I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you that I was driving and that you had met me first so there wasn't some stranger driving your son to practice." I said sweetly.