05

Jack's POV:

The boys have been here for about 20 minutes and we were just playing chel in the basement on me and my brothers' x-box.

Cole had just beat Trevor and before they started a new game I spoke up.

"You know how I told you guys yesterday the new neighbours moved in?" I started "well turns out it's Coach Beaudoin's new house. So I was thinking we could invite him over since Noah gave me his number, you know?"

Trevor jumped out of his seat "That's a great idea! He's so funny and super chill!" He exclaimed.

I looked at Alex and Cole and they agreed so I texted him.

###-###-####

Jack💥

Hey Noah it's Jack from hockey

###-###-####

Hey jack what's up

*named changed to Noah🧸*

Jack💥

turcs,z, cole and me

we're wondering if you wanted to

come over to my house to hang out.

Idk if ur dad told you but you guys live

RIGHT ACROSS from my house

Noah🧸

oh sick I'll be over in like 2

Jack💥

cya

"ROWDY YOU LUCKY LITTLE SHIT" Trevor yelled causing me to jump. "YOU'RE LIVING NEXT TO THE COACH'S DAUGHTER!".

Which made all the boys smirk

"And why does that make me a and I quote 'lucky little shit'?" I asked like I knew it wasn't obvious.

"Uh, maybe it's just because you're completely goo goo ga ga over her!" Cole stated.

"What no-" I started but Alex interrupted me.

"What no!" He mocked me in a high-pitched voice "You just met her today and every time I looked your way you were staring at her like she was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. So don't bullshit us Jacky you know damn well Z, Cole and I have a point.

She is Alex.

She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Fuck

We all heard my doorbell ring.

"Saved by the bell" Cole said, which caused me to roll my eyes. 

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Noah got along great with us which is exciting because he's such a cool dude. All of us had dinner at my house and a couple of hours later they all went home to their respective houses. Except for Alex of course, he's billeting at my house.