04

Charlotte's POV:

"Okay whoever's stick was sorted to the right side bring your bottles with you we are on the away bench," I called out.

I skated to the bench area and waited for all the boys to huddle up on the ice. 

"Okay boys I'm going to need you to take a knee or the back half of you won't see me." I laughed

So they all took a knee in front of me and I sat on the ledge of the boards while slowly untying my skates.

"Okay! It's a 3v3 game so, " I said. Then I grabbed the dry-erase coaching board from beside me and took my dry-erase marker from my pocket and opened it up with my mouth because my hands were pretty much full. "how I was thinking of strategizing our plays would be to use the 2 wings going high and the centermen could be playing more of a defence type of role." I then proceeded to draw two stickmen on each side of the center ice circle and drew the defence/center at the bottom of the circle. 

"How does that strategy sound?" I asked

I heard a variety of yes' so I was happy.

"And I know this is going to sound so teacher of me but I don't know any of your names and/or positions so I would love it if you could each tell me! Again, with something everyone's teacher has probably said before if you have a preference on what you like to be called or what you are usually called tell me so I'm not calling you some name you don't like!" I said smiling.

After about 3 minutes and a lot of names later I spoke up again "Okay, I'm going to make the lines now and they will be severely based on who think would seem like a good line but please tell me if I make a really screwed-up line! Thank youuuuu" I said prolonging you, which caused all the guys to laugh.

"Okay, so our starters for the game will be McCarthy, Turcs and Hughes. The second line will be: Z, Caufield and Noah and the third line for reasons that give me happiness will be: Moyni, Boldy and Yorky! And Knight you will be our goalie duh." I smiled enormously.

All the boys smiled back so I took that as a job well done on my part. The second and third lines started moving onto the bench and the first line was getting into their positions. I however was still sitting on the ledge of the boards because I had to take off my skates so I could stand where the coach usually does. 

I took off both my skates and was currently just in my white Nike socks not thinking this through since I needed my shoes so that I could jump onto the ice and get on the bench the proper way.

"Boldyyyyy. Could you please be super helpful and pass me my airforces that are right behind where you're sitting?" I asked Matt.

He chuckled and passed them to me "Here you go!" 

"Thank you!" I replied.

I then proceeded to pass him my skates so he could put them behind the bench and I put on my shoes and successfully (while holding on to the boards) jumped onto the ice and went onto the bench.

"Oh wait Noah where's my iced coffee?" I asked my brother 

He took it out of where you leave your water bottles and passed it to me.

"You're the best, thank you!" I said

And then the game started...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

After the game was over my team won and our punishment for the other team was to do 20 ice push-ups. HA!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Jack's POV:

After the 3v3 game and another hour of actual drills, our practice was over and we were all getting off the ice. Before I went into the locker room I saw Mr. Beaudoin and wanted to ask him a question

"Exscuse me Mr.Beaudoin?" I said not wanting to disrupt him 

He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, Jack! What's up?" 

"Uhm well I know this might sound very odd but, by any chance did you just move into a house on Maple Drive?" I ask

"Well yes, I did! Do you live around there?" He asked.

"Yeah, well, I'm right across the street from you," I said nervously.

"Well, that's great! Let me know if you ever need a ride or something my other son is on the U16 team here and I'm at the rink a lot anyway!" He said happily.

"Thank you so much, sir!" I said gratefully. 

"Oh and Jack?"

"Yea?"

"Really good practice today you've got a lot of skill son." He told me

"Wow thank you so much, Mr. Beaudoin." 

"No problem, have a good rest of your day."

"You too!" I said while walking into the dressing room.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Right now I'm wearing black shorts, a tight white shirt, and my grey champion hoodie. I pulled out my phone to check the time and it was now 1 pm I didn't have anything to do today so I texted the group chat that consists of just Alex, Cole, Trevor and me.

Golden Girlz ✨🤪

Rowdy🤠

you guys down to hang out?

Z🕺

yea fr sure

Turcs🧃

sure but Ellen j said we can only hangout in the basement 

since she'll be "prepping something upstairs".

Coleeee👶

Yeah sure but who tf put my name like that?

Rowdy🤠

...

Z🕺

...

Turcs🧃

well this is awkward cuz i didn't do shit

Coleeee👶

AND WHY ARE WE THE GOLDEN GIRLS?!

Z🕺

uhh cuz were iconic and funny duhhh

Rowdy🤠

😐

anyways let's all meet up at my house in 20.

Turcs🧃

already here but alr

Z🕺

You live there dumbass

but OKAY

Coleeee👶

kk

Rowdy🤠

perfect cya soon

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

I'm sorry it's so short but my laptop is about to die so I'm going to just write it on my phone from docs and try to get another chapter out today!!