02

Charlotte's POV:

Not long after my room was finished, my brothers got home, which meant we were supposed to set up and decorate the basement together, as in the two brothers I had just been stuck in a car with for six fucking hours. And to be honest, Noah and Liam should not be trusted to do it by themselves so if the basement was going to turn out at least decent I probably should be there.

This brings me to where I am right now. In the basement, sitting on the grey carpeted floors, reading the IKEA couch instructions out loud to my brothers who are trying to assemble it.

After about 20 minutes the couch was done, so my brothers started occupying themselves by hanging up the tv and whatnot.

"I'm going to get the framed jerseys from the U-Haul truck so I can hang em' up!" I called out to my brothers.

Jack's POV:

Coach told us today that we were getting a new player in a couple of days which everyone was super excited about since one of our best defences had just gotten a really serious injury and would most probably be out all season.

I was driving Alex, Cole and Trevor back to my house because we wanted to all hang out after practice today, which not to mention was a very tiring practice. And the weirdest part of practice today was the coach, he seemed, Off. It was just a straight-up crazy day hockey-wise, so I was glad me and the boys (pukes intensely bc I hate saying that, don't come at me pls) were hanging out to kind of just chill and not stress about hockey.

I pulled into the driveway and unlocked the doors to my car so we could all get out. Once we all got out Trevor looked at the way the car was parked

"Hughesy! You got better at parking!" Trevor said

I smacked his arm jokingly "Shut up Z"

Alex opened the trunk so we could all get our hockey bags and sticks when Cole shook my shoo and said "Hey look your neighbours across the street finally moved in, there's light's on and everything!"

Which made us all turn our heads to the house across the street. The door slowly opened to a girl with white jean shorts a grey champion crewneck and white airforces, she had her blonde hair down with a white cap on and she looked absolutely beautiful. She went into the U-Haul truck and came out with a couple of hockey jerseys that were in frames which I almost jumped at the sight of.

I know this was going to sound like such a Trevor comment but, she's hot and likes hockey. What. A. 10.

She quickly walked back inside after she got what she needed and closed the door.

Trevor turned to me at an insane speed and held my should with one hand and pointed to me with the other "You my friend are a lucky son of a bitch. What did you do to get that lucky please tell me, because it's not every day you get a hot ass neighbour that's our age! Did you like save a grandma from getting hit by a car or something?" He said, " PLEASE TELL ME!" He said shaking my shoulders with both of his hands almost whining. All of us burst out laughing after Trevor's little hissy fit.

"It's true Jack you are one lucky dude," Cole said while dapping me up.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It is currently 11 o'clock and I cannot sleep whatsoever. She is all I can think about. I mean I don't even know her name! I decide that tomorrow I'm going to talk to her, don't ask me how yet because I haven't got a clue. All I know is that it will happen.

And that is for certain.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Author's note:

So I originally wrote this chapter last night at like 3 so when I woke up this morning and re-read it I didn't like it so I re-made the chapter completely different so I hope it'll be better now and I am sorry that this chapter is short but I just felt like the events of next chapter deserve like their own chapter so stay tuned for that hopefully to come out soon!

P.S this -> ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ is a time skip.

xoxo