Connection

(A/N) Alright, so, the thing about Stiles's connection with animals, is that it's going to be kind of like Aquaman's, but to every animal instead of just the sea creatures, but he can still talk to sea creatures.

Sitting down in the Hephestus forge, Stiles engraved a sword with different greek symbols, just to pass the time.

Another two weeks of not being claimed, but this time, Stiles didn't mind. He knew that his godly mother cared for him, so he just continued on with his day.

He got better with every skill that his Mother taught him, he was even learning greek.

Stiles looked up when he started hearing a commotion, part of him thought Cora was just fighting Bash again, but he knew it was something different, an emotion he was familiar with. Panic.

But he knew it wasn't coming from him, putting the tools down he jogged outside, going toward the stables where there were maybe four campers holding ropes binding a brown pegasus, keeping it from flying away.

Stiles winced as a sharp pain pierced his head, and words filled his head that weren't his own,'Leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone! Let me be free!'

It kicked away a camper, and several rushed to help them. Stiles approached the creature calmly, then he extended a hand toward it. Stiles felt strange pulses in his hand, almost like heartbeat, the creature seemed to have heard them, and when she looked at Stiles he could feel a wave of calm sweep over him and the pegasus, allowing her to go still.

Upon the shock of seeing the pegasus suddenly calm, the people holding the ropes let her walk toward Stiles and he petted her snout, smiling at her. Then he yanked on the ropes and they snapped like they were only a thread.

'Thank you, lord,' She told him, and he backed away and with a flap of her wings she took off into the air.

"Why the tartarus did you do that?" A camper demanded.

"You were hurting her," Stiles replied, standing a little shorter than him.

"We've been trying to catch that pegasus for days, and you just let it go!"

"Why were you trying to catch her?" Stiles asked, keeping his expression blank.

"Why do you think? So I could ride it!" He shouted.

Stiles shrugged innocently,"She didn't want to be rode."

"And how would you know what it wanted?"

"She told me," Stiles said, emphasizing the she.

"Oh, so you can talk to horses, is that it?" He asked doubtfully.

Stiles shrugged,"Apparently. I'm talking to you, aren't I? Oh, wait, nevermind, you just look like one."

The camper's face turned beet red, he stepped forward like he was about to fight Stiles, but Cora suddenly came into view,"Something going on here?" She growled, glaring at the camper.

The camper looked at Cora in fear, something that happened quite often when someone saw her,"No. Nothing," He grumbled, walking away.

"I had that," Stiles told Cora.

"What did you mean? That you talked to her?" Cora asked.

"I don't know. I just looked at her and I heard her voice in my head," Stiles said, still very confused about it himself,"But before that there was a weird sound like a—"

"Pulse," Cora said,"I heard it too. That's part of the reason why I came running."

"Huh...Does that mean it's like a telepathic animal phone?"