ARC ONE:CHAPTER ELEVEN.

As for the reason why I didn't change my name, keeping my identity as Eve Porid, was because of the system and the mission board. Since the system wanted me to become successful as Eve Porid, i didn't mind abiding by it.
There are thousands of Porids in the kingdom. Just because I am also a Porid doesn't mean Lara will suspect me to be related to Carlos Porid. She doesn't know and will never know. Not even the devil will be able to discover my identity as Carlos's daughter.
If Lara was that kind of person, all the Porids in this world would have been in danger.

"Haha. This is truly a pleasant surprise." Emperor Robin burst into a laughter. "This Emperor grants Lady Eve the honour to accompany me to lunch."

I smiled back at him respectfully. "Many Many thanks to your majesty's grace. In this regard, please accept the special present i have prepared for your majesty."

Yovis stepped forward. She took the cloth off, opening the box, revealing the bribe i had prepared for the emperor.

Everyone gasped.

"Is that......a Luna Crystal?"

"How did she find an extra rare item such as a Luna Crystal?"

"Oh my god, and here i thought what she was up to. Turns out she is here to buy a title for herself."

Luna Crystal, a super extra rare item of this world. Let's skip the details for now.

"I hope your majesty likes it." I said handing it over to the guard.

The emperor examined the Luna Crystal with utmost curiosity. I could tell he was extremely pleased and satisfied with my bribe.

"Roben, please escort Lady Eve to the red chamber." When he gave the order, i left the main banquet hall.

The crowds were murmuring. They now knew that I was here for a title. They won't find me suspicious after knowing my identity as the Granzia's owner.
As I left I glanced at Lara. Her snake like eyes followed my trails and that moment I knew, that I would have to keep her in check just like how she was going to do the same to me.

We were both going to be rivals from now one. For mission 2 and mission 3, it was inevitable that I will have to face off the daughter of fate of this world and her two husbandos too.

"Its been a while. Is lady Eve doing good?" Emperor Robin was as humble as i remembered him to be.

I smiled replying. "I have been good thanks to your majesty's promise."
He didn't let anything leak out about me so i was really really glad. The emperor was a man of his promise and that promise gave me so much protection.

"Please state the price for the Luna Crystal. I shall gladly gift you anything that is within my power." He understood the assignment. Indeed, he was very perceptive and competent. He may have been a mob character according to the original plot, but the man before me was a person of great character, befitting of a nation's leader.
So, in short, i really really liked the emperor as a person.

"Your majesty, i would like the title of a noble. Specifically speaking, a viscountess rank will suffice. However, I wish the title to be under my name only. And I would also love to have the western Plains as a land under my viscount title." I know my demands were a bit expensive. But i knew the emperor was going to grant me whatever I ask for. As long as it is within his powers.

"Hm. It seems Lady Eve is a person of great ambition. This Emperor will gladly grant both land and title. But why the western Plains, out of all?" The emperor was curious as to why i choose the western Plains, which was deemed as a barren land for ages.

"Because it has all the necessary qualities I need for building my trading empire over there. So, it has to be the western Plains for me." I replied. The real reason though was due to the thrid mission on the mission board. Since it's a very typical move where to achieve success you plough the barren land and make an oasis out of it, or craft a masterpiece out of the cheapest ore. The more drastic and magnificent the gap between the resource and the outcome, the more success and fame you will achieve.
Reading lots of novels in my past life, this was a granted common sense as a reader.

"Interesting. Then, i shall fulfill your request according to your will." Emperor Robin asked his subordinates to bring in the required documents.

We sat there and chat through lunch. I told the emperor that i would depart very soon again. He chuckled because it felt like deja vu for him.

By the time it was evening all the paper works were done. The emperor escorted me out.

"Its a shame. Had Ropert not have someone in his heart already, i would have definitely tried to match him with Lady Eve."

His sudden comment made me jerk. I laughed. "Too bad he is already set on someone else. You can't force love."

The emperor sighed. "Indeed. Love can't be forced. In the future, if Lady Eve needs help, please come to the palace. This elder friend of yours will always welcome you."

I smiled at his words thanking him.

As I left the ball, i only had one single thought.

I am never stepping back into the palace again.