What are you hiding?

Start from the beginning

I got very emotional towards the end when everyone launched themselves at me for a group hug. I cried and all I did was say "It's the hormones, I won't actually miss you". The others rolled their eyes pathetically knowing they didn't buy my lie because you could clearly see how upset we all were.

All five of them came to drop me off and I didn't bother protesting. Once we got to the house we were met by Yoongi Hyung alone. His so called guards took my bags and then the seven of us sat down like the old times.

We talked about everything and anything until finally they had to go. Namjoon Hyung made Yoongi Hyung promise he would take care of me and Yoongi Hyung gave a gummy smile saying he would.

The same smirk we hadn't seen in a long time.

Once the house became quiet again the uneasiness crept into me.

Just a second ago I was smiling and laughing with my friends and the next I'm hyperventilating even though I know they're a call away.

Yoongi Hyung turned to me and said "I'll show you to your room and I expect the contract to begin from tomorrow! Understood omega?"

I shivered at the 'omega' part - my wolf still wanting to submit but I followed him after giving a small nod.

Once I got to my room I collapsed on the bed and wanted to visibly cry. It was all so overwhelming the entire day was gone in packing, moving and hanging out with my friends so I was exhausted.

Since I had moved out Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok Hyung moved in with Jin Hyung and Tae.

They were practically all together anyways so it made sense to move in especially because Hoseok Hyung and Namjoon Hyung lived together anyways and with them being both busy CEO's they never made time for food so Jin Hyung and Tae were a little concerned.

My room was kept the same because Jin Hyung knew that I would throw fits if he changed it.

In the end that house was ours. It was where the best memories were made.

It was nice to see their ships sailing and I hope their happiness lasts forever.

I went to the shower and got ready for bed. Food was a distant memory and I didn't feel like eating.

Forgetting the duvet and letting myself freeze I laid down on the bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I knocked off slowing curling in on myself because I felt so alone.

If I had waited any longer to go to sleep now then I wouldn't have been able to control my waterworks.

It's been a long day.

Yoongi POV:
I showed Jimin his room and then I went to my own - it felt weird having him over. I knew what I was getting myself into because yesterday after lying to Hoseok I felt like shit.

I just wanted something to fill up my loneliness and parts of me thought it was IU that I needed but an even bigger part of me pushed me towards Jimin.

Why did I feel like I needed to go to him and hold him in my arms? There's this pull that's so unexplainable that it phiysically hurts to not open up about it.

I felt like no one will understand what I mean. Did my destiny make the right choice? IU is my mate right? So why don't I feel so compelled to run to her and more to Jimin?