What are you hiding?

Start from the beginning

Hoseok laughed at the statement and said "I'll do yoongs you Joon do kook let's see what they're both up to".

Namjoon just nodded and I could tell he was distracted but I had to start cooking so I didn't say anything.

Taehyung was whinning about not wanting to help but I dragged him anyways. Courtesy of being my brother.

He cut the vegetables as I prepped the kimchi. I hummed along to a sweet melody knowing it would calm the atmosphere down.

It was domestic, it was home.

Authors POV:
The two brothers cooked for Jimin and his little bun as the other two dialled Yoongi and Jungkook.

Hoseok smiled widely as he heard his friend mumble a tiny "hello".

They spoke for a while. Yoongi never mentioned Jimin and Hoseok didn't either. They spoke like they were just checking up on one another like Hoseok hadn't slept over the day prior.

He asked about Yoongi's health and eventually he had to get to Jimin so he spoke and surprisingly Yoongi didn't dismiss the question like he thought he would but he in fact answered.

"Jimin came round Hoseokah you know that he just told me and it was a lot to take in considering he's my enemy and all but Iv accepted it. Of course I would it's my child just as much as his".

Hoseok was happy to hear that. He didn't know the reality and Yoongi didn't feel the need to tell him. He didn't feel the need to say to him that he's created a harsh contract for Jimin and he definitely didn't need to say that he was being rude to him.

The two friends talked a little more and then eventually said the goodbye's promising to meet up soon.

Now it was Namjoon's turn to call Jungkook and he was very scared let me tell you.

Yet despite this he picked up his phone and called jungkook. It rang and rang until on the last ring it was picked up.

Namjoon couldn't even say anything when jungkook spoke out saying "Just leave me alone hyung, live your life and forget about me because if you involve yourself with me the two of you won't find peace".

Then he cut the call and the whole room heard it since it was on speaker. Namjoon sighed and said "That's all he keeps saying he won't let us try she's given up".

They were quick to console each other and make sure the mood wasn't ruined. They made sure they would discuss jungkook and how they would sort themselves out later but right now they had to eat.

So Jin and hoseok prepped the dinner table as Taehyung went to wake Jimin up. Once everyone was seated they began to eat and jimin ate a bit of everything which SeokJin was very happy with but what concerned everyone was that he ate very little.

It was okay though because they will work on it and on the bright side Jimin would be with Yoongi and to the other's knowledge that meant Jimin would be fine.

We can only hope right? 

Jimin POV:
I woke up knowing what it was today, the day I have to move in with Yoongi Hyung. I took a quick shower and went to have some breakfast knowing it was of no use because I wouldn't really be able to keep it in.

Regardless, I had my vitamins and had a piece of toast with some orange juice hoping I wouldn't upset my sensitive stomach.

Then the guys started to help me pack. It was hard doing this knowing my new life wouldn't consist of constant pampering by the Kim brothers but rather I would be ignored and become practically a robot.