Y/n- sure you know my address here and take a normal route..not using a magic circle..may be somebody will see you..

Sona- fine..it's fun to travel like a normal person every once in a while..

Y/n- sure thing the principal is also preparing for your arrival also..and if itoko will going to employ there put her either math physics or chemistry..

Sona- alright the school needs a replacement for math and chemistry..it seems lord azazel have a new partner and both him and itoko will become friends in no time..

Y/n- i agree...

Sona- anyway i need to go lunch is almost over see you in a few days y/n and tell your friends to start packing their things..

Y/n- alright. Thanks i will prepare for their ticket..and that is final.

Sona- alright.. see you

Y/n- see you soon

Y/n ends the call and go to his classroom

When y/n enters the room he spotted mikoto and tenma

Y/n- hello girls

Tenma-,hello  y/n

Mikoto- hello y/n

Y/n- hello..girls i recieve a call from sona she said 3 people will come here.

Tenma- rias sona and vali will come??!!!

Y/n- actually vali sona and professor azazel will come..here and sona said pack your things because you will come with me to kuoh  ..

Tenma-really!! I'm so excited!!!

Mikoto- what about our travel expenses??

Y/n-i got it cover  so no worries about expenses..and oh!! Bring your swim suits because we will go to the best spot that kuoh has to offer..

Mikoto- what about your work??

Y/n- no worries..i have the best students that can match me in terms of combat but magic no..

Mikoto- how many people that can match your skills aside from magic??

Y/n- actually 4 to 5 people can match me. Fufufufu they are the ones taking my job when i am not around.

Tenma- i see. Ne y/n can i bring yakumo with me. I can't just leave her alone..

Y/n- sure why not..it's better for her to come and enjoy once in a while..

Mikoto- thanks y/n for everything..

Y/n- no problem so anyway mikoto tell the rest about what i said..tell eri akira hanai and harima and itoko or even asu and suga if they decide to come.. i don't know tge process on how to buy a plane ticket it's better for you to do it. And let me know..and you will come with me because i will trade my gems to a bank or either a merchant.

Mikoto- dude there are no merchants here but if you willing to trade i know a place where the best pawn shop here 

Tenma- what kind of gem are you willing to trade??

Y/n show  his diamonds to mikoto and  tenma..

Mikoto- what the heck!!! Where did you get this diamond!!!

Y/n- i was treasure hunting yesterday..

Mikoto- where???

Y/n- near cemetery...

Tenma- it was a large chunck of diamond..i wonder how much it will cost??

Mikoto- it will cost millions tenma..this is a large chunk..