chapter 31: "you flipping imbecile anoying sad boy!!"

Start from the beginning

i try not to blush. but i fail like its a algebra test i did not study for. i clear my throt "just lookin for jasmine"

he nods "im looking for berk"

i nod too "um well see yo later then i guess bye"

i RUN away. GOSH its so akward withhim now.. ever since that kiss, when our lips touched and melded to each other like metal. how his body felt under mine, all lumpy like custard in al the right places

i shake my head violently like its a blender. no not now. need to find jasmine.

i keep looking, eventualy i go into the garden. its there i see jasmine. im about to call her name and check shes ok when i realize that she is with someone. and that someone is BErk!! the are standing together kising under the tree like theyr in a movie. then they break apart, and i dont think iv ever seen either of them so happy. they smile and murmur to each other.

it feels too intimat for me to watch, so i just smile and go back inside, shuting door quietly so they dont realize they were there. they deserve to have theyre romantic moment after everything thats happened... the breakup and of course Berk getting shot and almost dying.

inside the music is loud, and i crane my neck high like im a crane and search for someone i know. there ar elots of peopel now, and i dont see bender or asda. i do see heather though and let out agrimance. i hATE that girl!!

eventualy i deside to get some space, and i go out the front door to get fresh air

"you lookin for me gramma?"

I narrow my eyes and twirl around "what are you doing here" i ask acusotory.

Kai stands tall, wearing black clothes that look even darker against his pale gost skin. his hair shines whit ein the moonlight, beautiful and eery like earwigs. He laughs "shouldnt i be the hostile one, miss gramarly, cosnidering what hapened the last time we saws each other?

i drop my shpulders like they hot potatoes. I take in the bruises on his face, and the cut on his lip and a wave of guilt hits me like a sunami "ye sory bout that kai. i dont know whatcame over me-"

he shrugs, and hands me a drink. "lemonade" he says. then with danger glints in his eyes he say "no wories gramsrly. ill admit, as a result of that fight, youve become a hell of a lot more interesting"

I frown and take the drink. im not sure kai is someone i want to see me as interesting, whateveer thats soupposed to mean coming from him. he must think im frowning about the drink because he gives me a smile "just lemonade, i swear. no alcohol"

As I take a sip of the lemonad, he cocks his hed to one side "so who taugh yo to fight? youre mom?"

I stare at him "my mom?"

he llooks at me thotfully "nevermind. your dad then?"

i shrug, taking another gulp of lemonade.

"what about your sister?"

I stiffen "how do you-"

"I make it my busines to know things," he flashes me a smile like hes a torch. but he didnt answer my question, so i frown at him.

"Dropbox Harbridge," he says slowly, and i flinch. "she was legendary at boxing"

"right " i say suspicipsly, distrust clear as crystals in my voice "look, is there somehting you need from me, Kai? Or are you just here to psych me out or whatevr?

Kai's brow furrows then he say "hey, you know i like you, right gramarly?"

i sighs "i dont know what to think kai. you act so strangely around me sometimes. its like youre trying to get me in trouble"

he tilts his head like hes tipping water out his ear "whats that supposed to mean, gramma" he asks, an edge to his voice

I cross my arms "You took me to a street race then abadnoned me. i couldve been in a crash and died!"

"hey, " he says soundin bristled like toothbrush "i didn't make you get into one of the racecars, though did i?"

"ok, thats true" i say reluctan "but you stil left me alone. at night, with guys i dont know and alcohol around. anythin culd have hapened"

Kai gives me a half smile "but you couldbve taken any of them on with your fists of steel, huh?"

I give him a hard stare "but you didnt know that at the time, did you?"

he shrugs, and i notice that he looks a little uncomofrtably. my eyes narrow "so you did know?"

"grammarly-"

"enough, kai" i intereput "im done with people keeping secrets from me. spit it out. what the hells going on? how do you know so much about me?"

Helooks away "sory gramarly, i cant tell you"

i throw my arms into air like confetti, annoyed "for the love of spaGeHTti, can someone tell me something thats going on?"

Its then that i feel it. a slight dizziness, and i falter. it must be obvios because Kai gives me a concerned look. "hey Gramma, dont go falling on me. you ok?

i blink, steadying myself on a pillar. "im fine"i say, the words sounding strange to my ears, distorted

Kai takes a step forward, and gently holds my shoulder. "yo sure? how much you had to drink?"

I sway again. confusdely i say "i havent-" my vision swims like a fish and i try again "ive only had-"

my lemonade cup drops to the floor, spiling everywhere. Kai holds onto me, speaking, but i cant hear what hes saying. i try to speak, try tto move, but i cant. my viision blurs, and i find myself swaying like a tree, i feel like im about to fall to the ground like autum leaves off a tree. but Kai holds me. "you'll be ok" he whispers into my ear softly.

the last thing i see is a strange look on his face.

Then everything goes black

**********
UH OH-

KAi??? WHAT DID YOU DO

WHATS GOIGN ON WHAT

BETRAYAL MAYBE?? UH

OK BYE

YEYEYYEYEYEYEY

REMEMEBReT OTVOTE AN COMEMENT BYE