(15) day one of pain

Start from the beginning

cat in the hat
love love these file names for titles
>_<
omg
i love goosebumps

thing 2
I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR 5
VERSIONS OF HIGHLIGHT REEL

thing 1
GOOSEBUMPS IS INSANNEEE
i claim dim phone screen as my bitch
that's MY song

inyeop lover
the chills.
also dim phone screen is cute
and skyline

atm
i like skyline too
and bad history
and alarm clock

cat in the hat
alarm clock is so good
ugh ugh
unnie makes the best songs
produce a solo album now.

mommy
hm
so everyone likes
goosebumps
highlight reel
dim phone scren
the chills
skyline
bad history
and alarm clock
okii
i'll make sure to finish them and send
them to prod so you guys can perform
them next comeback

inyeop lover
but you're apart of us too

thing 1
dont be silly mom
a synetic song isn't a synetic song w/o
you 😳😳😳

thing 2
can you not
but seokyu unnie really completes songs
cant dream of a world without seokyu
unnie in the group

atm
remember to give yourself lines mom!

feeling herself want to tear up, she was really enjoying this. pressing against the bottom of her lids, she went back to work to finish these songs and write appropriate lyrics. which she sends to the producer to sync and rearrange it slightly. aka, nothing happens and all she gets is feedback. she would also have to record a very low quality lyric guide to go with the song that she would be filming on voice memos on her phone.

already working to finish goosebumps which seemed like a favourite to the girls. she couldn't figure out which one would be the title track just yet, but at this point, it didn't matter if one had a 'title track' sound or not.

pulling out her favourite notepad function, she opened a new one and labeled it 'goosebumps' accordingly to think of lyrics and random ideas. typing down everything that came to mind, anything strange she could think of. simply just words and whatnot. just anything to make her get a spark of idea.

"maybe i miss you, maybe i hate you. whenever i think of you, my spine runs cold."

morning

peering her eyes open, the sound of the nurse coming in disturbed her. she was quite the light sleeper overall. her head as pounding and it ached to sit up. "ah good morning, do you want food dear?" smiling shyly, she nodded and carefully got out of bed. her body ached more than usual. maybe it was the uncomfortable position she was forced to sleep in because of her arm.

"you have some visitors. should i let them in?" she nodded, not sure who it was. waiting patiently for them to be let inside. widening her eyes at the sight of the red velvet member. and a few others entering. "yerim!" she shrieked, waving a hand for the girl to come over. seeing the bouquet of her favourite flower. she loved irises and this made the pain in her arm less painful. that was a joke.

"wow, it's always yerim huh? not your best friend yeonjun." he shook his head, handing her a dinosaur plushy that she happily hugged. ah, it was so soft but firm. so cute. "don't think you forgot me." seeing the ateez boy, she smiled, waving for them to sit and relax a bit. "i can't believe you all visited me." seeing a plastic bag get dropped on her bedside table from the boy.

grabbing it eagerly and gasping at the sight of so many jelly drinks. "please marry me." she joked, pulling one out and happily opening it.

"have you been stress producing again. your laptop is in arms reach." she sheepishly smiled, knowing that basically everyone at this point knew her guilty habit that was just so fun to do. "come on now, i just came back from the states, leak the songs." the choi boy grinned a bit too happily, almost trying to bait her into letting him get all of the leaks.

tsking, she went to grab the laptop and opened it. "i'll show you the 10 samples that my girls didn't pick. not leaking the 7 demos though." she whistled, finding all the sample files. "it's like you were made to be a producer." the jung boy grinned, leaning forward out of curiosity of these songs.

it was nice having someone listen to her songs that weren't producers or her members. that serotonin boost that really makes the praise double in weight and joy. "my girlfriend, is there anything you want while you're injured?" the girl cooed, waiting for her to start one of the samples.

she grinned happily without much thought into what she wanted at that moment. "don't fight the feeling signed album. and for baekhyun sunbae and chanyeol sunbae to get discharged quickly." she cooed hearing annoyed groans and sighs from the group. "i'm being honest. i have everyones signature except baekhyun oppa and chanyeol oppa."

posted; 15/08/22