Shen Miao said, "Do those later, help me to grind ink first."

Jing Zhe and Gu Yu looked at one another as the two of them did not know why Shen Miao had the mood to write now. Speaking of which, Shen Miao was not one who loves writing or drawing but they would naturally do what one's Master wanted. When Shen Miao opened up the paper for a letter, Gu Yu and Jing Zhe then understood that she wanted to write a letter.

Shen Miao asked Gu Yu, "Older Biao Sister is returning soon?"

Gu Yu said, "Gentleman Gao had passed a message that she will definitely be able to catch up with the birthday celebration in Bi Xiao Luo tonight."

One did not know where did Luo Tan and Gao Yang disappeared to for these few days. Luo Tan had a fierce temper and with Gao Yang bullying and deceiving her, one thinks that it would take some time for Luo Tan's anger to dissipate so Gao Yang simply took her away. Shen Miao was rest assured as with Gao Yang's character, he would not do anything bad to Luo Tan and it was Gao Yang who was in more danger. Today was Xie Jing Xing's birthday, so Gao Yang, as Xie Jing Xing's arms and legs and also his friend, naturally had to rush over.

After thinking for a while, she then started to write. She wrote somewhat hesitantly. After writing two to three sentences, she felt that it was not good and quickly crushed it and threw it aside. She then started to write again but again, like just now, threw it away. At the end, one did not know how much paper was wasted before she hang her brush. She put the letter into the envelop before handing it over to Jing Zhe, "When you see Tie Yi later, pass this to him and let him hand it over to Xie Jing Xing during the birthday celebration."

Jing Zhe's eyes widen as she did not think that it was for Xie Jing Xing. She had thought that Shen Miao was writing a letter for Shen Xin and wife and was curious because the letter home was only written two days back so why write again?

Shen Miao said, "Gu Yu, take a trip out for me." She then pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a few things before passing to GU Yu, "Help me to buy the following things."

Gu Yu quickly complied.

Two of them hurriedly left. Shen Miao sat in the room but she was relieved.

Giving in was something that she seldom do. Especially in this lifetime, the self-esteem in her bones did not allow her to bow her head to others but this time it was her that was wrong. Moreover Xie Jing Xing was also a prideful person and between two of them, there must be someone that had to lower their head first. Shen Miao thought that since Xie Jing Xing did not know anything at all so there was no need for him to bow his head.

As one would receive many gifts during the birthday celebration, she also had to show her sincerity. Since there was no shortage of gold, silver and jewels in the residence of Prince Rui and she was not considered good at handmade things, after some thought, she only had some few simple things. Moreover from what Ba Jiao said, Xie Jing Xing looked very picky on the surface but in reality very easy to coax.

However what mattered to her the most was that the Ye family were among the guests in Bi Xiao Luo and thus Ye Mei and brother was also one of them. Since Ye Mei and brother was presence, she had to follow up to prevent the two of them from playing any tricks and could not let Xie Jing Xing have any interactions with these two of them without her presence.

Time passed very quickly and in a turn of an eye, it was near evening. Tie Yi had send of people to come over to pick up and Jing Zhe put on the pearl hairpin onto Shen Miao's hair with a smile, "Finish. Furen today can compete with everyone today."

"I am not in the selection of XiuNu so what is the use of this?" Shen Miao laughed and looked at the mirror before pulling out that pearl hairpin off and replaced it with a purple jade Begonia.