"Are you sure that Li Mei had never been to Ming Qi?" Unconsciously Shen Miao's fingernails were buried into her palm.

"She had never gone for a trip and this was her first time leaving Qin Province." Mo Qing said.

SHen Miao closed her eyes.

"These two days, Li Mei and Li Ke are at the Prince residence and they would occasionally go to Ji residence to talk with Ji Furen. Nothing else happened."

Shen Miao asked, "Then have they seen His Highness?"

"That did not happen. Without being summoned, no one can see His Highness. Even a benefactor would not be able to do so." Mo Qing answered.

"I understand. You can withdraw and continue monitoring this pair of siblings. Tell me immediately if there are any movements." Shen Miao said.

Mo Qing complied and withdrew.

After Mo Qing left, Shen Miao sat back down on the chair and her gaze gradually became heavy.

Since Mo Qing inquired about it then it would not be wrong at all. However the information that was inquired was different with the past lifetime as she had suddenly changed from Ming Qi's official's daughter to Great Liang's merchant's children. This was indeed strange. It was either this pair of siblings was very good in concealing that their background was so clean that nothing was out of place.

As such, even if she was to tell Ji Furen that these two people had bad intentions, no one would believe her. Who would believe if a pair of merchant siblings that grew up in Qin Province came to Long Ye for the first time to search for relatives would harm the Prince residence?

She got up. She initially wanted to take a look at Xie Jing Xing but after thinking that Li Mei and brother were currently living in the same roof with the position of Xie Jing Xing's benefactors and might possibily have a connection with Great Liang's Imperial family in the last lifetime, she felt that it was difficult to face him.

At the end she did not take that step out.

*****

Wei Yang Palace.

After Empress Xian De heard the palace maid finish speaking, she finally gave a sigh of relief and there was a light smile on her expression, "Since one has woken up, it means that the danger has passed. Someone come and sent two of BenGong's hundred years old ginseng to the Prince residence to booster one's health." Afterwards she suddenly thought of something and said, "Is the Emperor aware of the matter?"

"His Majesty is aware." The palace maid said with a smile.

"Good. BenGong will talk to him about it." After speaking, Empress Xian De started to get up.

But the palace maid spoke hesitantly, "His Majesty is currently at Her Ladyship Consort Jing... Most likely celebrating..."

Empress Xian De's action paused before she smiled gently, "As such then BenGong do not need to go over." However there was an undetectable trace of sadness.

"But Your Ladyship, this servant had heard previously heard of a matter when His Highness the Prince woke up and heard some Furen discussing and said that..."

"What did they say?"

"They said that WangFei of First Rank did not like the siblings that saved His Highness the Prince's life and made things difficult. Perhaps it was due to the jealousy that the other party's beauty was superior than her or perhaps did not wish His Highness the Prince to be saved..." When she spoke to the end, her voice gradually became weak, seemingly know that the words she spoke was treacherous.