One did not know if it was intentional or not but he did not greet Shen Miao.

"Deng GongGong, this is this Prince's beloved wife." Xie Jing Xing did not let this matter pass and push Shen Miao forward, "Why are you not greeting?"

Shen Miao rolled her eyes at Xie Jing Xing in her heart. This Deng GongGong apparently got an order from his master to treat her as such. Other than Emperor Yong Le which other master could there be? Even if this was Emperor Yong Le's thoughts, not only Xie Jing Xing not go along with others, he deliberately brought it out. Was he here today for a quarrel?

Deng GongGong's smile remained unchanged and immediately changed his tune and said to Shen Miao, "So it is Your Ladyship WangFei. This servant did not have eyes. May Your Ladyship WangFei forgive oneself."

Shen Miao was different with Xie Jing Xing. She smiled gently, "It is of no problems."

Xie Jing Xing swept a look at Deng GongGong, "Fine. Imperial Older Brother is not satisfied with me like this then why call me to come over?" He then smiled, "If it was not WangFei that persuaded me today, who want to come over to see him?"

Deng GongGong and Shen Miao, "..."

Shen Miao pulled his sleeves and Xie Jing Xing said, "What is there to be afraid? Being the matriarch of my residence of Prince Rui of First Rank, one do not need to be afraid of others. Don't worry, whoever bullies you, this husband will take it out for you."

His voice was not concealed or lowered, making the responsive and smart Deng GongGong unable to hide the awkwardness. Suddenly a cough was heard from the main hall and Deng GongGong was sharp and said, "May Your Highness Prince of First Rank and Your Ladyship Wang Fei follow this one in."

Shen Miao was pulled by Xie Jing Xing and followed in.

She lowered her head all the way and did not raise her head. It was the first encounter and one would follow all propriety. Shen Miao knew that Emperor Yong Le did not like her much and thus was not willing to make any mistakes in these details and could only be perfect. She was only able to see the smooth marble on the flow that was engraved with cloud patterns and the top was covered with a soft wool blanket.

"ChenDi greets Imperial Older Brother." Xie Jing Xing said lazily and even his gestures were barely passable.

Xie Jing Xing could be that impudent but Shen Miao could not. However she did not go down on her knees and bend her back to greet, "ChenFu greets Your Majesty."

"You are Shen Miao?" After a while, a majestic low voice rang out, "Lift up the head."

Shen Miao lifted her head up.

The age of the male that was sitting on the highest seat was not considered too old and looked like he was in his thirties. His brows and eyes were sharp, his nose was high and lips thin. He looked seven to eight tenths similar to Xie Jing Xing. However Xie Jing Xing's features were soft while his expression was sharp thus the beauty and handsomeness ratio was extremely well blended. The middle age male in front, most likely due to the high position that he was sitting for a long time, did not have any gentle bearing and compared to Xie Jing Xing's stubbornness, he was even more upright. His had a deep gaze that when looking at another, it would be somewhat cold as if one could see through to the bottom on one's heart.

Although these two brothers looked similar in appearance and were all elegant and noble, their temperament were as different as the North and South. Xie Jing Xing looked like a gentleman who went around to play and had a type of cynical laziness in dealing with everything but this person was extremely rigorous to oneself and would not let oneself off in any moment.