"We need to get out of here!" Jennie said as we started to run.

I keep on looking at the back of Lisa following us or not. I don't know how much long we run. Jennie tripped over something. I stopped as well. We both are breathless.

"Jisoo go.. I can't run." She said clutching her shoulder. She lose lot of blood.

"I'm not going to leave you here." I said, crouching down in front of her, "I'll carry you on my back."

"Have you gone out of your mind? She is after you. Just go away please!" She stubbornly said.

"No I'm not going without you! Your condition is worst." I raised my voice.

"Why!? Let me suffer. It's the karma." She removed my hand from hers.

"I can't leave the person I love the most." She stared at me with wide eyes.

"Now stop arguing and let me carry you." I said again, pull her up.

I'm also weak to carry her. I struggled a lot before picking her up on my back.

"You really don't need to do it." Jennie said.

"Shut up." I walked forward.

I'm scared that Lisa might come to us again. As if Jennie read my mind.

"Don't worry Vernon is a powerful wizard." She assured me.

I still walked faster. Suddenly I heard the sound of water. Is that a river?

"Did you heard it?" She asked.

I nodded, as I fast walked. After almost 15 minutes walk, we come to a clear area and the huge river infront of us which is becoming a waterfall after.

"God damn!" Jennie exclaimed.

Jumping off my back, she run towards the river. I followed her as well. The flow of the river is rough because of the waterfall ahead.

"How are we gonna get out of here?" I asked Jennie.

She stared at the opposite side of the river for some time, "what if we cross the river?" She asked.

"Have you lost it? We can't cross the river, you know it very well." I said in annoyance.

The loud fierce growl made both of us jump in fear. We turn around shaking. There she is gnawing her large bloody teeth. Jennie hold my hand tightly.

"You can't escape anymore. I'll kill you first.." Lisa look straight at Jennie.

"Try it." Jennie provoked her.

"What the fuck are you saying!?" I panicked.

"Do as I say Jisoo. I'll start to run as close to the waterfall as possible. Before she attack me, you need to destroy the moonstone. That's the only way to get rid of all the problems." Jennie said it to me before running towards the waterfall.

"JENNIE NO!!" I shouted  but she is far away now.

Lisa didn't wasted time to follow her. I regained my panicked self before start to find rock or something heavy to break the stone. I'm looking over at my back to keep eyes on them. As soon as I found a rock, i looked over at them again.

"Shit!" I cursed as I saw Lisa grabbed Jennie by her throat, pulling her up from the ground.

I run towards them, "Fucking bitch!! Look over here!" I shouted throwing rocks at Lisa.

She didn't budge. I remove the necklace from my neck then put it on the ground.

"I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOUR MOST PRECIOUS THING!!" I yelled.

This time Lisa turn her head to me. Jennie took the chance and grabbed something from her waist stabbing it on Lisa's chest.

"AGGGHHH!!!" Lisa shouted in pain, released Jennie.

"NOW!! BREAK IT!" Jennie yelled.

Lisa pushed Jennie away before coming towards me. I bring the rock down with full strength on the stone. It breaks with a crack noise.

"NOO!!" Lisa screamed in pain as her body put on fire so sudden.

I lost my strength also. I fall on the floor as my breath shortened. Darkness shadowed over my eyes. I can see the burning body of Lisa. I can hear Jennie calling my name and coming to me. It's all becoming blurry.

Am I dying? Maybe. I'll be with my parents soon.

"Jisoo!! Open your eyes!!" I heard her voice for the last time before darkness engulfed me.

_________________________________________

Epilogue is in the next chapter!

Vote and comment.

<3333