Emperor Wen Hui could only rigidly ask, "One do not know why does Prince Rui come to look for Zhen today?"

Prince Rui did not speak and only used his finger to point at his desk before knocking on it. In a blanket of silence, Emperor Wen Hui's heart was grabbed by that knocking sound. He suddenly thought that could it be that Prince Rui chose this time to come because there were important things to talk to him?

If Prince Rui mentioned about the border cities between Great Liang and Ming Qi... How would Emperor Wen Hui refuse it?

His back which was initially stiff, broke into a cold sweat. The other party was this silent but it had given him the heaviest feelings.

After a while, the finger that Prince Rui was using to knock paused and he said carelessly, "It is because of this Prince's lifelong event."

"What?" Upon hearing these words, Emperor Wen Hui instinctively hesitated and before he could understand it, he heard Prince Rui's calm voice.

"Imperial Older Brother had always hope that this Prince would quickly form a family as early as possible and had urge this Prince that upon coming to Ming Qi to bring a Prince Consort back. This Prince also has such intention."

This time Emperor Wen Hui understood. Prince Rui wanted to find a woman in Ming Qi? But why? Emperor Wen Hui felt somewhat strange in his heart and guessed that there was some conspiracy to it but he could not express as such. At that moment a magnanimous smile appeared on his face, "So it is as such. It is of no matter. Even heroes have a weakness for the charms of a beautiful woman. Prince Rui is young and handsome, naturally deserving of a beautiful female. It is just that one does not know which family's Young Lady did Prince Rui take a fancy to?"

Prince Rui stared at him and the pair of peach blossoms eyes had some smile in it. Emperor Wen Hui was startled when he heard that youth speak.

"Shen Miao of the Shen family."

Emperor Wen Hui could no longer smile.

His heart was trembling in anger and could not wait to drag Prince Rui out to be beheaded but he could not do so. But he finally could not keep the friendly smile on his face and his expression was exceptionally stiff.

He asked in a hoarse voice, "Who... Did you say?"

"The Di daughter of the Formidable Grand General." Prince Rui said, "Your Majesty do not remember? Didn't the Crown Prince want to marry her as a Secondary Consort a few days back?"

He actually pressed others like this! This was going too far in bullying!

A number of thoughts pop into Emperor Wen Hui's mind in an instant but at the end he could not control his sneer.

This Prince Rui looked lazy and scattered, not taking anything in mind. The alliance between Ming Qi and Qin country did not enter his eyes and would only do his own stuff every day but he was a tiger that pretended to be a pig. His moves were at the back!

Once he thought, it was marrying the Di daughter of the Formidable Grand General. Was he marrying Shen Miao or the military power of the Shen family?

Emperor Wen Hui knew that from Great Liang's point of view, the Shen family's military power was not anything big and Great Liang already had a number of outstanding Generals. However from Ming Qi's point of view, most of the outstanding Generals had been dismissed by him in the early years and now even the Xie family was in decline thus only the Shen family could support Ming Qi. A Ming Qi without the Shen family was like a tiger without its claws and to deal with Great Liang after that, one feared that there would not be a struggle before one was eaten cleanly!