It was just that his back was somewhat stiff.

The purple clad youth walked in from outside and lazily and called out 'Your Majesty' before directly sat down opposite him, taking it as a greeting. He sat down very casually, as if Emperor Wen Hui was the guest and there were no traces of respect or worship.

Like that, it made Emperor Wen Hui feel that it was as he was worth nothing in front of this not very old person.

That thought only appeared for a very short moment before Emperor Wen Huo recovered to his senses and smiled as he looked at Prince Rui with a smile, "These days Zhen is very busy and did not have the opportunity to ask Prince Rui if living here is alright?"

There were some sense of wanting to be close in those words. Now that the Qin country had a bad attitude towards Ming Qi, if Great Liang have any other intentions at this time, Ming Qi would not have any way to retreat. Thus Emperor Wen Hui did not want to be on too bad terms with Ming Qi, even if he had to be soft or lower his head, as long as the current situation has passed, other matters could be discussed in the future.

So he was in a hurry to please Prince Rui. If the common people of Ming Qi saw Emperor Wen Hui's current appearance, one feared that they would be scornful.

Prince Rui smiled lazily and said, "With Your Majesty blessing, this Prince is living rather well. However, one heard that Your Majesty is not in a good situation these days."

Emperor Wen Hui's heart jumped but on the surface, it was barely noticeable. He only shook his head and smile bitterly, "One had not been able to teach one's son well and have let Prince Rui see a joke."

"One cannot blame Your Majesty." Prince Rui said, "Since Your Majesty has nine sons." One was unable to hear happiness or anger in his voice, "However the Qin Emperor is truly pitiful. This trip to Ming Qi, the Crown Prince and Princess Ming An lost their lives. It is really a disaster."

Emperor Wen Hui smile had become somewhat awkward.

Prince Rui was not wrong with his words. The Qin Emperor had kept on requesting the Crown Prince to pay with his life and although that was because of achieving equilibrium but there was another reason. Two countries came to the tribute event but Prince Rui of Great Liang did not have a single injury but both the Crown Prince and Princess of Qin country were dead. What was with this? Was it Ming Qi who deliberately went against Qin country? Or was this subtly indicating that Qin country's power was low and could not protect a Crown Prince and Princess?

In any case, this was a matter that made the Qin country feel a loss of face and the Qin Emperor was furious about this. So even if the Crown Prince loses his life, in addition of the vanity of a Monarch, the Qin Emperor would hate Ming Qi for a while.

He said, "Zhen is also handling this matter as quickly as possible."

Prince Rui smiled, "The Qin Emperor will not give up on the matter easily."

Emperor Wen Hui's breath was stuck in his chest. He had spoken in a soft manner and during the conversation, he had done his best not to talk about this topic but one did not know why this Prince Rui did not understand and purposely use this topic to block heart and each sentence said was merciless. Emperor Wen Hui naturally would not think that Prince Rui was so stupid that he could not be able to understand the situation so that meant that Prince Rui did it deliberately to disgust him.

Emperor Wen Hui wanted to leave with a wave of his sleeves like he usually did with the officials that did not listen to him or just fly into a terrible rage but Prince Rui was not his officials and even though he was a Prince of First Rank, in some ways, he was more powerful and fiercer than him, this Emperor.