Chap 4: Chou Henshin! Kuuga Dragon Form!

Start from the beginning

"Unfortunately not." Shizu said. "I've checked, but there's only one Arcle belt in this world. And that's the one you're wearing."

"Why is that?" Riku wondered. If Grongi had awakened in the ruins in Nagano, then that would mean that Daguva's seal had been broken, and it also meant that there was an ancient Kuuga in this world to fight Grongi.

"It's an adjustment." Shizu said.

"Adjustment?" Riku was confused.

"Let's just say, the wills of the worlds not only attract each other and merge with each other, but they also adjust themselves, rearranging history accordingly, causing new stories to be created in this world. This unified world continues. This is why there is only one Arcle belt in this world because you were here with your own belt."

Riku was even more stunned. His head felt like it was about to explode.

"This sounds both reasonable and unreasonable." Riku commented with a sour smile. "I mean everything sounds too crazy even to you and me."

"Yeah, I know. It's really not an easy thing to swallow." Shizu agrees on this point.

"Anyway, thank you for helping me during my first time in this world, Shizu." Riku said raise his wine cup. "Well, I'd better go. I still have school and all."

"See you at the crossroads of fate, Godai Riku." Shizu drained her cup with Riku.

Both of them raised the wine cup and drank it down, then Riku disappeared, leaving Shizu alone. That's fine with her. She was here alone for a long time before coming to meet Riku in this world. She's not used to staying in one place for too long. But still, it's nice to talk to someone.

"Still..." Shizu muttered to herself. "May your new journey have a happy ending, Riku."

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Riku's Apartment Room)

Godai Riku is seen waking up on the sofa after talking with Suzu. His hand stretched out, before he used his hand to lightly smack his forehead. His head is a bit sore, he guesses this is what happens when he gets it when drinking before bed, or in this situation drinking in a dream. He doesn't know either.

Patting his forehead a few more times, Riku blinked and looked around his room. A small sofa set, a table between the sofa and the TV, a laptop on the table, a small refrigerator in the kitchen, stove, oven and other necessary items for cooking. His apartment room has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet. Riku didn't have anything on him other than a motorbike when he first came to this world so it makes sense that he doesn't have much to do with him. He had received these from Suzu, who had brought these to him after he had come to this world for a week.

Getting off the sofa, Riku went to the bathroom, grabbed a toothbrush, toothpaste, turned on the sink, and started brushing his teeth. After he was done, he put on his school uniform just as he remembered the room next to his own.

Riku exited his room and went to the room on the side of his room. He opened the door and stepped inside, where he found everything inside was gone, which means that Suzu took everything away with her power. Suzu was with him for a while until he went on a journey, she was also the one who helped Riku go to school. He really doesn't know how she did it, but Suzu actually became his guardian when he applied for admission to Verone Academy.