Chap 4: Chou Henshin! Kuuga Dragon Form!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I was really surprised to see one after I returned to Japan for more than a year of traveling." Riku said. "Wait, are you saying that the Grongi Clan was never supposed to exist in the first place in PreCure no Sekai?"

Shizu nodded.

"That's right."

"Then why do they exist?" Riku asked.

"That's because the stories are attracting each other. Like I said the worlds have a will of their own and are attracting each other. Because of that mutual attraction, stories of Pretty Cure and Kamen Rider Kuuga but the stories of all Kamen Riders have been mixed and thus have given birth to not only Rider enemies like the Grongi, but also technology that the world shouldn't even have. For example, your newly obtained TryChaser 2000 was never supposed to exist, but the police force actually built one before the Grongi even showed up. That's how mixed in the stories are."

"But why are worlds attracted to each other? I mean isn't it usually a bad thing for worlds to merge?" Riku asked.

"To answer your first question, I don't know. The will of the world is a confusing thing and very difficult to grasp, even for me. Even I don't really understand why you guys. The world attracts each other. Maybe 'they' want something new, or they want new encounters, new relationships." Shizu. "And to answer your second question, that's not really a bad thing, look at me. I'm The Daughter of the Destroyer of Worlds, I'm a girl who travels through worlds and be called the bad guy by the inhabitants of all the worlds that I come across. But even so, I'm not entirely a bad guy. Just like the worlds merge together. But it is also possible that the above process can cause strange phenomena or unexpected occurrences of certain things. This is why I want to observe the will of the worlds."

Suddenly, Riku realized something.

"You mean..." Riku looked up at all the Earths floating above his head as he focused mainly on one glowing Earth.

"Yes, all of that is the Kamen Rider world." Shizu said. "The coincidence in your fight with Daguva, maybe it's not just a coincidence. It's the will from your world and the will from Pretty Cure no Sekai wanting to merge together hence 'them' used the power of your fight to somehow do it. Not only the will of your world, but the will of 22 Kamen Rider worlds is also attracting other stories to merge."

Riku was stunned to know this. Thinking, the wills of the worlds are attracting each other! The Daughter of the Destroyer of Worlds really doesn't know if this is good or bad. But he still has some more questions.

"Then how do you explain how I was born into this world? And how can I speak and understand the Grongi language every time I transform or even when I'm in a civilian state?" Riku asked. His profile says he was born in 1989, but he knows that he was born in 2000 which is also the year that Kuuga that preceded him started the fight with Grongi.

"Daughter of the Destroyer of Worlds is not just a title." Shizu said as she took a sip of wine. Then she continued. "Like my father, let's just say I picked up a few tricks on my own journey. I have to make sure people won't suspect you're from another world. As for the Grongi language , call it an added bonus from me. And please don't tell me you forgot that I can speak Grongi's language. So, any more questions?"

"Only one." Riku said. "Can I have more wine, please?"

"Okay." Shizu said, snapping her fingers caused a lot of wine jars to appear behind Riku. "Be careful with the dosage. The wine Kiva and Zi-O brewed are very strong for ordinary people."

"I know." Riku said before another question popped into his mind. "If the worlds are merging is there a way to have another Arcle belt in the current world?"