Tejasswis show

Hello Mumbai, I found a news in the newspaper- a lady threw her husband out of the house cause he didn't like her food.
To this Tejasswi said- aunty party kab de rahe ho aapki life toh set ho gay hai aur ha aap uncle ko kisi maharj ke saath set kardo...

Tejasswi came out of the studio where is the monkey?
Monkey is her colleague (rj manav) whose show was right after her..
Manav was late and was running late...
As soon as he entered office he asked peon to give him a glass of water and he sprinkled it everywhere to show it as sweat..

Tejasswi- why are you late ?
Manav- my car got punctured
Tejasswi- from where did you get it done
Manav- Nehru Nagar
K- I just came from that side no mechanic shop was open
Tejasswi to peon - give him some water
Peon- Diya tha par khud par dal Diya
Everyone was eyeing at him and he soon rushed into his cabin

At canteen
K- dealing with severe headache need to drink 2 cup of tea
Tejasswi- see I told you ... chai is like 20 year old wife you don't drink it cause you want to drink it, you have to drink it cause you have headache or something
K- and what about your bitter coffee ☕️
Tejasswi: coffee is special... people take out time to spend time with this sweetie and drink it cause they want to and not like chai... coffee is special.
K- chai and coffee both are special.. it depends upon the people you share it with.
Tejasswi: stop using different references to make me have a boyfriend .. how long you will continue this ?
K- until you start believing love
Tejasswi: this is never gonna happen then, I think Salman khan will be married before me.
K- laughed

At office..
Manav was on a call...
Manav- thank you sir... that's indeed great
Manav: hey guys I have a big news..
People- what?
Manav: this year, the award for young achiever of media goes to rj tejasswi... yeah 🥳🥳
Everyone started cheering and congratulated her for her victory.
One boy- cheers to all those Devdas jinka breakup tere show mai hua hai( you will get to know about this in next chapter and it has a link with Karan)
To this tejasswi said-
Kaunsa insaan kehta hai ke hum show award Jitne ke liye karte hai.. kaunnsa insaan kehta hai ke hum show award jitne ke liye karte hai.. hum toh show isliye karte hai thaaki pyar karne walo ko jeena sikha sake.
Everyone- waah waaah

K pov - Tejasswi is like a goofy kid for world but she is alone. Sometimes she is sitting alone in the balcony to be away from world.. sometimes she will be jumping from long heights. She loves adventures and she goes to some place every year to spend time with herself. However she is unknown of the fact she is going to face the biggest adventure of her life now.

That's it ... will post another part by evening
Hope you like it
Kushal will be introduced in next part