Ch 9 : Truths and Confusion!

Start from the beginning

Reena: Last month...oka NGO work gurinchi Bangalore vellam..gurthundha?
(Last month...we went to Bangalore for some NGO work..remember?)

Anvi: Avnu...evaru lekunda...road meedha unde vallatho interact ayi...help chesi vacham kada..
(Yes...we interacted with people who stay on roads and helped them no)

Reena: Hmm...ala oka lady tho matladanu...okathani gurinchi chepindhi...road meedha padipoyna bun kosam chusthunte...road block chesi mari...thanaki ah bun tho patu...oka amma pillala kosam emaina cheyagaladhu ane dhairyam respect ichi velladu ani.
(Hmm...I was talking to a lady...she said about one guy...when she was trying to get a bun that's fallen on road...he blocked the whole road and along with the bun, he gave her courage and respect that a mother can do anything for her kid)
Ala Thanu evaro kuda thelikunda..thana maatalaki...amma ante thanaki unna value ki...edho thelini soft corner form indhi
(That way...without even knowing who he was...just by his words and the value he has for a mother.. I started to have a soft corner for him)

(It's similar to the bun scene in the film...but only rocky was there...no reena)

Krithi: That was rocky?

Reena nods her head positively.

Reena: Thanu nannu chudagane love chesthe...nenu thanani chudakunda ne love chesanu.
(He loved me immediately after seeing me, but I loved him way before I saw him)

Siri: But you didn't see him no...how do you know that was rocky?

Reena: I really wanted to know about his details...thankfully, there was a CCTV camera in that road. And it's not a big deal for me to get a CCTV footage right.?...I saw his face in the footage.

Anvi:(sarcastically) Oh...the girl who wants to keep it a secret about her background...has used her powers to find out about a guy...nice.

Reena rolls her eyes at her.

Priyanka: Ante....aroju camera footage lo chusi...malli ikada direct ga chusav anthena?
(So...you've seen him in the camera footage and then again here directly)

Reena nods her head positively.

Krithi: See?...destiny's play.

Reena: Oh please!...