When you walked in, you noticed a total of four beds. On one bed was a girl with beautiful, dark long hair. Her face was small and bright and she had a beautiful little beauty mark located on just below the corner of her left eye. She was a little thin but clearly on the way to recovering. She sat up and excitedly looked at Namjoon. 

Right beside her, was a younger wolf hybrid who seemed to be cuddling with her. He looked scarily thin and it made your heart ache to see just how sunken his face was. Because of how malnourished he was, it was hard to tell his age. The young hybrid sat up as soon as Namjoon entered the room like the girl beside him. On the bed next to the girl's was a man that seemed to be around Namjoon's age. Although he was awake, he didn't sit up. You figured he was still too weak to move. And across the man was an elder hybrid who was still asleep.

"Joon-ah," she greeted him with a smile but then it disappeared the minute she noticed you, "Who is this?"

"Hi!" you immediately spoke up and raised your hand. Your heart was beating so fast and you just felt the need to move and release all the nervous energy in your body. So you began waving your hand a little too excitedly until Namjoon grabbed your shoulder to make you stop.

"Uhm, I'm Y/N, I'm in charge of the safe house," you spoke a little too quickly. You suddenly felt warm and... wait a minute...was there sweat dripping down your back? When did that happen?

"Oh I see...Namjoon has mentioned you once, I think," she smiled in a friendly manner although her eyes were filled with annoyance.

"I wanted to introduce myself. Namjoon says that you guys are recovering very well. So you'll all probably move into the main house soon. AndIdidn'twantus tobestrangersandmakeitawkwardwhenyoumovedinsohereIam. Hi, hello. I'm Y/N."

Jeez, why were you so nervous?

"Right..." Namjoon looked at you weirdly especially since no where in your sentence did you mention that you were his mate.

"Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Yoo-jung, I'm the alpha female of the pack. This is Si-yul, our little puppy," she said while kissing his head and hugging him tightly. The young hybrid only beamed up and giggled and she squeezed him.

"He's not actually ours," Namjoon corrected the minute he saw your eyebrows rise up in shock, "I'm not his dad, he's just the youngest and the puppy of the pack. He's not my biological child."

"Yeah..." Yoo-jung gave him a confused look then gestured to the man beside her that's Shin-young and the one who is still asleep is Sun Kyun, the original alpha. He gave the title to Namjoon two years ago."

"Ah, well, Namjoon is a pretty good alpha," you complimented your mate making him blush and smile.

"Don't I know it?" Yoo-jung giggled then casually slipped in, "He's a great heat partner too,"

"Was. We aren't heat partners anymore," Namjoon corrected once more.

Sensing a little arrogance from the girl, you decided to ask, "Heat partner? Is that like a mate or something?"

You smiled innocently, trying to look as clueless as possible. Oh how good it was going to feel when she said no and then BAM you would tell her you're the actual mate.

"I mean basically, yeah," she claimed which annoyed you even more. How dare she lie to you about this?

"No, it's not," Namjoon rectified then looked at you to reassure you, "It's not the same as mates."

"It's close enough, all that's missing is the mark, which I marked Namjoon already. He was going to give me one too, but we got separated."

You clenched your jaw at her wild allegation. Marked him without consent which means it's not a real mark, you grumbled in your head. Bitch.