The next day...

Jasmine only has three friends left. Vanity Michelle Hubris, a female wolf with purple fur, long puffy purple hair, and blue eyes, wears a black top with a silver pentagram medallion. Emily Candy Chase, a female vampire bat with purple fur and brown shoulder-length hair, wears a black T-shirt with a white skull, jeans, and huge square glasses over yellow eyes. Sarah Richardson, a red-furred vixen with blue eyes, wears a white polo shirt and red skirt.

The three girls follow Jasmine when Jasmine stops in front of the blue lockers. Annie Brown is there. Giving wedgies is cool.

Annie Brown gives Jasmine an atomic wedgie. Jasmine fixes her panties but her skirt is still by her knees. Jasmine is wearing white panties with brown teddy bear print and a pink trim.

"W-wait don't look!!" Jasmine begs.

A student says, "Haha. Nice undies goth dork!"

"Pff and you wanna try and be a big scary bully with those kind of loser panties?" Another student asks.

Jasmine quietly begs, "....Mommy."

Annie Brown puts her down and asks, "Are you going to tell the truth yet?"

Before Jasmine could say anything, Sarah Richardson approaches Annie Brown to defend her friend. Annie Brown glares at her and lifts Sarah's skirt. Sarah Richardson is wearing white panties with pastel dots and a teddy bear logo, she goes knock-kneed.

Sarah Richardson shouts, "What the Hell are you- HEY! P-put my skirt down, you asshole! This isn't funny, I-I mean it!"

"Oh my! Look at those panties! I would've never had thought Sarah wore those!" A student shouts.

"Look look! You can also see that her bra matches!" Another student shouts.

"Hahaha! Not so tough now huh?!" A third student asks.

Annie Brown lets go and says, "Don't mess with me."

"I LIED! I never gave Annie Brown a swirlie, noogie, or bullied her!" Jasmine confesses.

"Thank you," Annie says then leaves.

The next day, Saturday...

Jasmine is over the knee of her mother, Debra Howell, a white-furred cat in a white apron over a blue dress. Debra had gotten a phone call from Aster City High School.

Debra Howell says, "I'm so sick and tired of you always misbehaving."

Jasmine interrupts, "But MOM!"

SPANK

Jasmine shouts, "You...YOU CAN'T!"

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

Jasmine asks, "A spanking? Are you crazy?"

SPANK

SLAP

SPANK

Jasmine protests, "OUCH!! I'm nineteen years old! I'm not a child! OUIE!!"

SLAP

SLAP

Debra Howell responds, "Yes! A spanking!"

SPANK

SPANK

Jasmine starts, "Mom, can't..."

SLAP

SPANK

Jasmine asks, "...can't you simply ground me?"

SPANK

SPANK

Debra responds, "Oh. You'd like that, I bet."

SPANK

SLAP

Debra continues, "But I think this will be wayyy more effective!"

SPANK

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Jasmine cries, "BOOOH! Mommy! I'm...I'm sorry..."

Debra responds, "Yeah, you're sorry NOW!"

Jasmine sobs.

Debra exclaims, "Oh. C'mon! Stop crying! Get up, and....apologize to Annie Brown."

The End