𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

Start from the beginning

"What, what's wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Is she hurt, is Gamora hurt?", Jean frantically asked."

"...Jean....", Drax said, "...Gamora died. Thanos killed her for the Soul Stone".

It was like a bomb had gone off right next to Jean, her ears began to ring, preventing her from listening to anything Drax had to say.

"Jean? Jean are you oka--"

"This isn't funny", Jean cut Drax off.

"What? This isn't a joke--"

"I saw her yesterday! Or, two days ago. I don't know... But she was fine!"

"I sense that you are feeling tremendous grief-", Mantis informed.

Jean snapped at Mantis, her eyes began to glow gold, her hair started to float, gold stripes made their way to her tear-stained face, and the ground Jean stood on began to disintegrate, "No, I'm actually happy my sister died at the hands of my father!", Jean sarcastically said.

"Umm, Jean?"

"WHAT!", Jean yelled.

Mantis just pointed at Jean's body and Jean found it to be in it's weird state of golden stripes.

Jean looked around to see everyone disintegrating, expect they didn't have golden stripes plastered on their faces. 

A bright light flashed as the one that had flashed when they disappeared from the world. 

Jean wondered what this one meant...
____________________________

Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America were fighting Thanos.

Well, only Captain America was left.

Cap was ready to either surrender to Thanos, or die trying to fight him and his army.

Than, a beacon of hope spoke to him.

"Cap? Cap, can you hear me?", Sam asked.

"Yeah? Yeah...", Captain America sighed in disbelief.

Suddenly, a bright light emerged out of nothing as the light formed into one of Doctor Strange's famous portals.

Falcon soared over the rest of the portals as familiar faces were back after five years.

More and more heroes arrived to the seen as Thor looked for only one person.

Alongside Wanda, Jean Grey stood. With determination spread throughout her face, she was ready for battle.

 With determination spread throughout her face, she was ready for battle

"AVENGERS...assemble".

Captain America's words caused an outrageous amount of battle cries as everyone charged for The Mighty Titan and his army.

Jean immediately found her place in the battle. Wipping random monsters around, she found it funny to see them flying into each other before she obliterated them.