𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦

"ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ʜᴜʟᴋ"

"ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, ʜᴜʟᴋ"

PHOENIX||chapter three

    JEAN GREY DECIDED TO WALK INTO HULK AND THOR'S SHARED ROOM. She immediately spotted Hulk in his tub and said good morning to him.

"Good morning, Red", Hulk waved, using his nickname for her.

She plopped down on his bed and spotted Thor having some wounds cleaned up by some ladies. Jean can admit, as she eyed Thor up and down, that she was staring for a bit longer than she should've.

"Red horny!", Hulk laughed.

"Shut up, Hulk", scratch that, she could admit it to everyone BUT the Hulk, who immediately went silent after her outburst.

That was when Thor woke up. His eyes shot open, he was being tended to by Sakaarian nurses, his body still dirty, bruised, and cut open. The nurses were swabbing his cuts, which, freaked him out, causing his body to thrash unpredictably, in result, causing the nurses to freak out and run away.

Thor slowly gets up, wincing a tiny bit. He turns around and sees Jean laying on Hulk's bed.

"Hello... I'm sorry I never caught your name", he said.

"Jean", she informed.

"Good morning, Jean".

"Good morning, Thor".

Thor puts on his armor which served as a shirt, he turned to face the Hulk.

"Are we cool?", he asked. Hulk shrugs.

"Not a no", Thor remarks, "So how long have you been like that?".

"Like what?".

"Big, green... stupid".

"Hulk always Hulk!".

"Ok...how'd you get here?".

Hulk imitates a ship crashing, "Quinjet".

"Yes, yes! Where is it?".

Hulk stands up, naked. This caused Jean and Thor to both avert their eyes from the atrocious sight. Hulk walks up to the window and points to somewhere in the rubble, "Quinjet".

"Yes! You did it, Hulk! We're getting out of here. You'll both love Asgard, it's shiny and golden", Thor said excitedly.

"Hulk and Red stay" Hulk stated.

"No, no. Hulk and Red go. My people need me, we must prevent Ragnarok", Thor reasoned.

"I still don't understand what this has to do with me. Hulk's the super strong one", Jean said, while Hulk was trying to pronounce Ragnarok.