𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦

"ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴅ"

"ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴅ"

PHOENIX||chapter two

    JEAN AND VALKYRIE WERE IN THE BAR. Jean only had a couple of drinks while Valkyrie was drinking gallons of drinks. Jean overheard Thor yelling something in the distance and recognized it to be Valkyrie's name.

"Hey Valerie, Val", Jean waved a hand in Valkyrie's face and pointed to Thor.

Valkyrie nodded and motioned for Jean to go with her. They both walked over to Thor who was blocked by a red barrier, stopping him from going any further. Valkyrie held up the remote control to the taser as a warning for Thor.

"Hey, hey! Do not tase me with that thing", he opposed.

Thor then notices a series of designs and patterns on her forearms. It's a moment of recognition and disbelief.

"You're a Valkyrie. Wow. I'd always wanted to be a Valkyrie until I found out they were all women. Nothing wrong with them being women! I love women!", Thor informed. "Sometimes a bit too much", he sent Jean a wink, to which she sent a disgusted look. "Not in a creepy way, just more of a respectful appreciation. I think it's great that there is an elite force of women, it's about time", he assured.

"Are you done?", Jean asked.

"Lord of Thunder, you're up", someone yelled in the distance.

"Help me", Thor begged.

"No", Valkyrie replied.

"Fine, then you must be a coward or a traitor to the throne because the Valkyrie are sworn to protect it", Thor informed. That was when he got Valkyrie's full attention.

"Listen well, your majesty. This is Sakaar, not Asgard and I am a Scrapper, not a Valkyrie", she spoke bitterly.

Guards begin to swarm Thor, dragging him backward.

"Bring him in for processing", one of the workers said.

"And no one escapes this hell hole so you're gonna die anyway", Valkyrie shouts, Thor began too far away to have heard if she had only spoken. Valkyrie grabs her beer and heads back to her spot at the bar, Jean not too far behind.

"Are you sure that was the right thing to do?", she asked, "I feel really bad".

"Don't be, he's getting what he deserves", Valkyrie replied, obviously still upset about Thor calling her a traitor.

"Also, what was he going on about you being a Valkyrie and protecting the throne? I thought Valkyrie was your name", Jean asked.

"Uhh", Valkyrie tried to come up with an easy explanation.