They saw a layer of white maggots floating in the feces and urine at the bottom of the vat. They were densely packed, squirming and rolling non-stop.

There were also maggots crawling on the girls’ legs. Some squirmed and climbed up, while others fell straight into the fish tank.

Seeing the white insect repellent, Louise screamed. He could not believe the scene in front of him. He shook his legs crazily, wanting to throw these disgusting things off his legs.

A few days ago, the girls felt itchy and thought that it was a fly crawling on her legs. In the end, she got used to it.

But now, seeing so many maggots, she could not stand the stimulation and fainted.

Hardy immediately hugged her and dragged her out of the bathtub.

Louise’s feet were rotten and black. There were still young maggots crawling around in the dead flesh.

Fortunately, she had already fainted.

Compared to her, Nina, who had gone missing last night, was a little better. However, her feet were a little black and necrotic.

“See if there’s any water. Give them a rinse and send them to the hospital,” Hardy instructed the officers.

Two police officers carried her out. At this time, Team A and Team B were searching every room. Hardy’s gaze fell on the bathtub again. He was really shocked.

“Hardy, there’s a new discovery.”

At this time, a police officer walked in.

“Lead the way!”

Hardy followed the person to the next room. In the end, two police officers rushed out from the next room. They lay on the ground and vomited loudly.

“It’s a little disgusting. You have to be mentally prepared,” the police officer next to him said.

Hardy glanced at the police officers who were lying on the ground and vomiting violently. They were all his old subordinates and were used to more shocking crime scenes. To be able to make them vomit to this extent, this scene must be the worst of them all.

They never expected how shocking the whole crime scene would be.

Buzz buzz buzz.

Just as he walked in, there were also many flies inside. There were five big vats in the middle, emitting a strong stench.

Hardy covered his nose and walked over.

He took a look inside the vat and suddenly felt his stomach churning. Fortunately, there was not much in his stomach, or else he would have vomited all over the floor.

Just like the vat that Louise was in, there was about half a vat of maggots inside. It was a vast expanse of white, and it was very big. It kept squirming and rolling.

The most important thing was that there was a skull inside. Its eyes, nose, and ears had all rotted away, making it impossible to identify it.

A large number of maggots attached themselves to the skull. They crawled into the eye sockets, crawled out from the nose, and ate the last bit of nutrition on the skull.

As the maggots squirmed, the skull continued to shake. It was extremely terrifying.

Hardy came out of the room with a solemn expression. The victim had already been sent to the hospital. The two police officers were still lying on the ground. They then lay on the grass, feeling weak all over.

“Captain, we found four death notices here, but the names have been torn off.”

Hearing that, Hardy immediately advised, “Seal the scene immediately. Everyone must wear gloves when entering and exiting. Contact Zero Crime Squad immediately.”