Chapter 31 - Easy Stage 4

Accomplishing the five tasks took eight minutes.

This was beyond Jack’s expectations. In order to survive, these people were crazy.

He had to admit that he underestimated the degree of their perversion. He couldn’t believe that at their age, they were already that perverted.

But it didn’t matter. No one could escape the Death Inquisitor’s sentence.

Time continued and the mission continued.

It was time for the sixth task.

Nail extraction: Use a pair of pliers to pull out any of Chapman’s fingernails.

Chapman’s face instantly tensed up. On the other hand, Chris’s face was gloomy. When she spoke, her face was breathless.

“Are you going to do it yourself, or do you want us to help you?”

Chapman did not speak. His pair of eyes were extremely cold. He exuded a murderous aura.

Grant did not speak or move. He stood at the side with a dull expression.

“I didn’t see you being so timid when you carved the words on my body and hit my face with a steel wire rod. Fine. My face is ruined anyway. I don’t want to live anymore. If you don’t want to do this mission, then don’t. This is what you should do. It’s not bad to die here,” Chris spoke with a mocking tone.

“F*ck your mother. You can shut up now! I’ll do it myself!” Chapman said as he walked over and picked up the pliers. He chose the little finger of his right hand. After all, the fingernail of the little finger was smaller, and his right hand was already crippled.

However, when he clamped on the fingernail, a chill made his entire body tremble.

He hesitated.

He did not want to experience the pain of his palm being skinned again.

Ten fingers were very sensitive.

That pain was probably even worse than what he had just experienced!

Cold sweat instantly flowed down his back.

Grant saw that Chapman was not making a move, but time was slipping by second by second. He was a little anxious.

“Chapman, why don’t I help you?” Grant said.

Chapman looked at him with a look of trust and then handed the pliers to him.

“Come on!” Chapman stretched out his right hand.

Grant bit the front end of his fingernail with the mouth of the pliers, grabbed Chapman’s arms from left and right, and held the pliers with his right hand. A heavy force was emitted from his arm.

“Ah!”

Chapman immediately cried out like a pig in a slaughterhouse, and tears kept falling down his face.

Grant completely ignored him and continued to exert force. The area under the fingernail was already stained with blood, and one could vaguely hear the sizzling sound of flesh and blood breaking and peeling off. Hearing it made one’s skin crawl.

“F*ck. This is ruthless enough. It’s like f*cking a bottle of vodka!”

“These two people seem to have a special rapport ever since they finished their tongue kiss. They are especially considerate and caring towards each other!”