Chapter 40 - Accurate Calculation

Bentham’s feet slipped. He lost his balance and fell forward. Bentham’s eyes narrowed, and his head went straight for the broken coffee table. The corner of the coffee table had just been kicked to pieces by Marcellus. The sharp glass was like a sharp steel knife waiting for him.

“F*ck!”

Bentham’s face was filled with despair.

Puchi!

The sharp glass pierced directly into Bentham’s left eye. Blood splattered out, and the eyeball of his left eye was squeezed out. Blood was dripping at the corner of his eye.

“F*ck.”

Bentham opened his mouth, and a stream of thick blood flowed out. His body moved slightly, and then a stream of turbid urine flowed out of his pants.

No one had expected it!

Bentham had died just like that.

Marcellus and the others were completely dumbfounded.

The audience members in the live broadcast room were also dumbfounded.

“He died just like that?”

“I thought I was wrong! I didn’t think he was going to die!”

“Oh my god. I was a little afraid when I saw it. It’s not that I was afraid of him dying, but the cause of death was too terrifying. He actually slipped and fell twice? The first time became the foreshadowing for the second time!”

“This is so weird. That signature pen actually made a great contribution. I’m also a little scared watching this!”

“No matter what, he’s dead anyway!”

Ross closed the live broadcast bullet screen and frowned. He also sensed something strange. Could it be a coincidence? Could it be that he deserved to die?

At this moment, Jack’s cold and deep voice sounded. “Bentham is out! Please pick up the pen on the ground and open it!”

Marcellus and the others looked at the pen on the ground in unison, as if they were looking at a monster. Their faces were filled with fear.

“Dafasi, you go!” Marcellus said.

Dafasi nodded, but he approached very carefully. Their serious and frightened looks instantly made the audience laugh.

“Is this really a triad? They’re so scared because of a pen?”

“This pen really stole the spotlight. Hahahahaha!”

Dafasi picked up the pen and carefully twisted it open. He found a piece of paper inside, so he pulled it out and unfolded it.

The first person to be tortured, death is right beside you.

—Death Judge.

Seeing this note, the bullet comments went wild again.

“So the pen was just a preliminary punishment!”

“This pen was personally placed by the judge? That’s amazing!”

“Why? What happened? I don’t understand. Someone please explain!”

“Let me put it this way. Without that pen, nothing would have happened. But with this pen, Bentham is dead. It’s that simple!”