Chapter 14 - Removing the Tongue

“That prop is too powerful. Just looking at it scares me already!”

“The judge really knows how to play! Putting a juicer in his mouth. I can’t even imagine this scene!”

“Just by looking at it, I can tell it’s painful. How much more painful can it get, especially when it’s activated? Will he spurt blood and flesh once it’s activated? Just thinking about it scares me!”

“The judge is really a genius! He can think of so many terrifying mechanisms!”

“Cutting out the tongue? That’s very scary. Even if he survived, he wouldn’t be able to speak!”

“To be honest, if it were me, I wouldn’t even have the courage to take out the scissors from the stove.”

The viewers were so busy expressing their opinions on the bullet screen.

Ross had been staring at the live broadcast.

After a simple analysis, he came to a few conclusions.

“Judy, track Alice and Morrison’s cell phones. Hart, Bowman, you guys are in charge of contacting the people from the City Planning Bureau. Identify the location in the video and focus on the suburbs. He deliberately set a sound restriction. He must be afraid of being exposed! Monica and Willie, take some people to the Wednesday Bar. Check the last time Alice appeared. Find out what time she went missing!”

“Yes, sir!”

His staff immediately went busy as soon as he gave the order.

Ross had taken charge of the command center. He stared at the scene in the live broadcast room with a solemn expression.

Morrison and Alice had already loosened their hands. The two of them tried to untie the rope around their ankles. The rope was not tied tightly and was immediately untied.

After her hands and feet were free, Alice covered her face with her hands and cried, “What should I do? I don’t want to die!” It could be seen that she was sobbing, but it was clear she was doing her best to stay quiet.

Morrison ignored her and immediately inserted his finger into his mouth to see if there was a blade.

However, as soon as his finger reached his throat, he felt a cutting pain. He pulled his finger back and saw that there were already two wounds on it.

“Damn it!”

Bang!

Morrison suddenly kicked at the stove, trying to knock the stove over and trying to get the key quickly. However, the stove did not shake at all. Instead, Morrison’s right foot made a cracking sound.

“Ah!”

Morrison cried out in pain and immediately covered his mouth.

The timer was also reduced by ten seconds because of Morrison’s cry.

There were only 40 seconds left in the countdown.

Morrison looked at the burning stove. If he put his hand in, he didn’t know if he could stay silent. He was sure he would be yelling out in pain.

Thinking of this, Morrison looked at Alice who was still sobbing.

Alice immediately panicked when she saw Morrison looking at her.  “I can’t! I won’t dare to take the scissors! I’m afraid of the pain. I’ll definitely scream!”