"Have you ever heard of boundaries before? Jeez" I said crossing my arms but suddenly got a shot of pain up my arm due to my injury. But I tryed not to show the pain on my face.

"Boundaries? No?" He said as he sounded serious.

"Are you for real? Well it's like not getting to close to someone if they feel uncomfortable, I guess" I explained.

"Uncomfortable? Do I make you feel uncomfortable!?" He question as I could see some small tears appear in the oni's eyes.

As soon as I saw the tears i suddenly felt guilty like i said something wrong.

"It's not that... Well not exactly. It's more like I just met you so I hardly know anything about you." I replied hoping that he'd calm down from my words.

"Ahhh... I see... then we'll just have to hangout or something" he said as he continued to grin at me as the tears in his eyes quickly disappeared.

I looked at him confusedly ," hangout? I don't think I can do that. Especially with the vision hunt decree- " I told him.

"I don't care. I want to hangout with you cause your my new friend. Psh- The vision hunt decree isn't going to stop me from hangout with a friend, I won't let them!" He said proudly.

"Friend?..." I looked at him in shock that he would so quickly disided to call me his friend just like that. " how can you just call me your friend so quickly?" I asked him.

"Hm what do you mean? I want to be friends with you, so your my friend, do I really need a reason?"

'Huh? This guy... is kind of weird. But it's kind of refreshing considering it's been a while since I met someone who wasn't trying to hunt me down and give me to the shogun'

"... I'm not a very good friend- " I said as i cut myself of from saying anymore.

'My last friend is dead after all. I couldn't possibly be a good friend'

"Hm? Why do you say that? I think your an amazing friend already. I mean you saved me and my boys, right? So you must be a kind person!" Itto said grinning at me with his eyes closed.

My eyes widened when I heard his words.
I then turned my head from him and quietly said," thank you" as I could feel my ears turn red.

I then continued to follow itto. I didn't question where he was taking me, I didn't even think to. I just followed him until he stopped at an old house.

It looked like it had been abandoned like no one has lived in it in decades. Some of the windows where smashed and you could see holes in the walls. It would probably get cold at night if you slept in there in its current state.

"Welcome to the great arataki gangs temporality hideout!" Itto happily said introducing the old house infront of us.

"Temporality?"

"Well we had a better hide out before but we had to abandon it thanks to the vision hunt decree "

"Ah" I replied telling him I understood.

Itto then opened the door to the old house causing the door to loudly squeak open.

We then headed in.