Chapter 35 An Iron Body

Start from the beginning

 He stood in front of his younger sibling. Raising his head, Sam looked at his opponent. Seth was greater in height than him, looming over him like a mountain while Sam was down on the ground.Helplessly, he put his hand on Seth's boot and grabbed it. A world of misery and fatigue subdued him. Then Seth grinned, much to his delight.

"I pity you brother, but I'm not surprised by your current state. You conducted yourself poorly, perceiving yourself to have greater knowledge than me. Truly, you knew nothing. You're a failure, and you blindly lead the others to their humiliating defeat!"

Seth took a few steps back, he charged at a helpless Sam and punt-kicked him on the head. He was knocked out by the intensity of that heinous kick

Gordon appeared from behind and stabbed Seth with his pocket knife. Seth groaned in agony and turned around with terrifying speed. By doing so, he attempted to clobber Gordon with a punch from behind.

Instead, Gordon blocked the attack with his right wrist. That's as far as he could go as his left arm was still injured. Seth grabbed Gordon by the scruff and pulled him closer. He struck him with a knee attack on the solar plexus. The attack was so intense that blood gushed out of his mouth. He raised Gordon by the stand of his hair.

"Gordon, Gordon, Gordon. You are a curse to our family. You've always been and you'll continue to be until you depart the physical realm. I'm glad that I will be the one to have claim over your untimely death!" Seth said, smirking to himself.

He shoved the latter to the ground and forcefully buried his face deep into the tarmac. Subsequently, he then stepped on his skull, driving his head further into the crust.

"Yes, suffer, suffer you miserable flea!"

The pothole that Gordon's skull carved was filled by a crimson fluid. From behind, Diana propelled a wine-purple projectile attack at Seth. Though the attack knocked him off his feet, it slowly ate away through some sections of his suit, like his chest and wrist regions

When Seth stood up, he glanced at Diana who held her fists in a fighting stance. Though her spirit was eager to fight. Her body said the opposite. She panted heavily and narrowed her brows intensely at him.

He slowly approached her and smirked, "You've fought well and we both know that it's time to call it a night. Sam won't be getting up anytime soon, Gordon could be drowning in his blood for all we know. You might as well just surrender and help me carry the others to a private location."

"Quit! Is that how lowly you think of me? I'm not going to quit and I'll continue fighting until I draw my last breath!"

She coated all of her limps with her aura, and she then flew at him. Though she did that, Seth shot her with a powerful heat vision. She fell to the ground instantly after that dreadful attack. She held her shoulder while blood seeped out.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this," Seth said as he approached her and crouched, Though she was conscious, the thought of experiencing humility was a distasteful dish on her part. She loathed it. There was also a sensation of excruciating pain spreading across her arm because of the heat vision

Seth looked up then and noticed a flicker of light in the distance. It could have been misinterpreted as a star glimmering from the sky's horizon due to its distance. Seth's eyes narrowed as he examined the light, and it got larger by the second. 

Then it became clear that it was not a star, but rather it had physical features similar to a meteor. Then, after a brief period, it turned out to be Dan. A blaze enveloped him, and Harrison leaped several times beneath him. They've kept a single destination in mind despite using diverse modes of transportation. And that destination was where Seth stood.