🧃📄Chistmas Party! (PayJay)

Yes I'm aware its like the middle of summer at the time I'm writing this 🥲

The real fluffy payjay stuff isn't till later in the story but I really liked this one shot idea I had.

This takes place before S3
_________________________________________

3rd person

It was around 6:00 am at hotel OJ, Most guests were asleep well some were up quite early to help set up a Christmas party that was going to be taking place later in the evening!

Yes hotel OJ had it's fair share of events planned by staff and Guests. But this time it was going to be different!

Or so as certain salt shaker believed. At almost all the these events she trys to get together with her crush OJ. And to no surprise to everyone, everytime it fails.

"It's goanna be different this year I know it! "

Pepper, Salts BFF had heard this a million times.

"Yeah? What's goanna be so different this time... "

Pepper said with a bit of annoyance in her voice after having to hear this time and time again. It was very obvious OJ was not interested in salt. He had made that clear multiple times.

"Well- umm... I just like have a feeling-"

"Salty salt. you say that every time, don't you think it's maybe just time to let it go? "

Salt thought for a moment and then said

"Nope! But maybe your right. This plan dosent seem to work... "

Salt looked around the room until she spotted OJ

"Maybe.. I just need to fix the plan? "

She then noticed How OJ was currently talking to paper

"...I think I know why it dosent work everytime" salt said with annoyance

"Mhm? And what's that? " Pepper said now not listening and just scrolling through her phone

Paper and OJ were best freinds. They seemed unseprable. They worked together, Hung out together! And heck they even shared a room together.

Salt didn't really mind paper as much she just minded them always being together. Maybe that was the problem the fact that they were always together. Maybe if she got OJ alone that would give her a chance, salt then got an idea.

__________________________________

The party was about to start Guests had filled the living room and Soft Christmas music had started to play.

Paper was making his way to the living room when he realized he forgot to take the trash out! He took the bag out of the can and walked outside

The outside was blanketed in white fluffy snow that looked like it went on forever.

Paper walked through the snow to the dumpster and disposed of the trash. As he made his way back to the entrance the door made a clicking noise!

Someone had locked the door. Paper tried knocking but as soon as he did the music was turned up. Paper started to freak out.

A few moments earlier
__________________

Salt had noticed paper walk out of the hotel, so she took this chance to lock the door, She was praying he didn't have his keys and was delighted when she heard a knock.